“Eat at PiscoPollo will be must whenever we visit Peru”
Review of Piscopollo Restaurant - CLOSED

Piscopollo Restaurant
Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed March 5, 2014

My name is Margarita B.
My first time at this restaurant and they really made me happy. First of all
the chef/owner, Eduardo greatted us well. He was funny. :), not many people are friendly with
customers. We didn't have to wait long for a table. We were seated in 20 minutes which
is amazing!!!. Even after being a small restaurant they know how to take care of their
customers and keep them happy.
Our server was very sweet and the piscopollo's smell was wonderful, juicy and tasty.
Food was very very delicious and whenever I go back to Peru visit PiscoPollo will be a must for us!!

1  Thank Margarita B

Reviewed January 25, 2014

My friend's and I stumble upon this place by accident as we were looking for somewhere to eat on the plaza in Lunahuana. We're so glad we did! The owner Eduardo was beyond hospitable. The restaurant has indoor & outdoor seating. The food was by far better than expected. I had the lomo steak cooked in pisco with French Fries. My girlfriend had the pisco pollo. All the food was made to perfection. You know it's a great place when food that is so simple could be made THAT good!. He cooks with top notch pisco especially ordered for the restaurant. I would definitely recommend this place to anybody visiting Lunahuana. It made our trip there that much better. Thank you Eduardo, you're a phenomenal chef and a great host! Next time we go I'll be sure to take one of your tours.

1  Thank asanz008
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Best chicken I have had. The chupe de camarrones was also delicious. The owner Eduardo treated us like a guest in his home. He spoke excellent English and was the only English speaker we encountered in Lunahuana and we spoke very little Spanish. Eduardo was our go to person during our five day stay. He was always available to answer questions about the area and he knew everbody. He also operates a tour service.

2  Thank Huaschalocro
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Best pollo with pisco ever tasted and the fries to die for.. Also while at restaurant you can get discounts for some fun and adventure tours... We love it there!!!!

1  Thank loka46
Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

The pollo a la brasa was excellent. Try the Pisco sour too.

Be aware the place is tiny so you shall reserve or being there early.

It is just 10 meters from Lunahuana main square.

2  Thank josebueno12