“Awesome Hotel!”

Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Lunahuana
Los Angeles, California
“Awesome Hotel!”
Reviewed December 3, 2011

Visited Lima a couple of weeks ago and we traveled out of the city with the family to Lunahuana for some warm weather and to relax!

It was my first time there and I have to say I really liked it a lot. We stayed at the Hotel Lunahuana River Resort and I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised and impressed.

Not only is the Hotel itself and it's infrastructure beautiful, but the customer service from the staff was top notch! The food was DE-LICIOUS. Next time I fly in from L.A, deifnitely going to return for some Chupe de Camarones and that Lomo Saltado! Nom nom nom!

Besides the great food, the Hotel has some great services like the Sauna & Spa. I had a massage out by the river and it was so relaxing, I think I slept all day afterwards! Which reminds me to mention, the rooms are very cozy and comfortable!

The Hotel also hooked us up with a local provider that took us river rafting, on a tour of the local wineries , and we even took a hiking trip through the area and rode some fourwheelers around. Even played some traditional soccer with some of the locals.

Overall, I was very impressed with this Hotel and it's quality of service. Before we checked in we checked out the other local Hotels and this one beat them all by a mile, in my eyes.

Great Hotel! I will definitely be coming back!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Reviewed July 17, 2010

Nice and clean rooms. Hotel's structure and design is beautiful.
Liked the environment. It has a big pool with a wonderful slide.
It also has a Spa Sauna which is amazing.
Very nice showers and beds.
It has a great animation team, which organizes many activities/sports tournaments including ping-pong, football, foosball, soccer, swimming, and more.
The food is good but the service is pretty slow.
In general it is an excellent hotel, and the best of Lunahuana.

• Stayed November 2011
4 Thank AndrewRider
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lunahuana
La Confianza Hotel - Lunahuana
Rio Lindo Ecolodge
#3 of 9 in Lunahuana
Hacienda Hotel Guizado Portillo
Hotel Vallehermoso-Lunahuana

Been to Hotel Lunahuana River Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Lunahuana River Resort

Property: Hotel Lunahuana River Resort
Address: Carretera Canete-Yauyos | Km.40, Lunahuana 15727, Peru
Location: Peru > Lima Region > Lunahuana
Bar / Lounge Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Restaurant Room Service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Lunahuana
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Hotel Lunahuana River Resort 3.5*
Hotel Lunahuana River Resort have 04 years on the market. Our mission is to remain and grow in the market providing the highest quality service with the best technology to meet the needs of our corporate customers, domestic and foreign tourists . ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Lunahuana River Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.