My boyfriend and I stayed here one night on our visit to Colca Canyon. The setting is unbelievable. The lodge is situated right in the mountainside of the canyon with a river view and wonderful 'banos thermadores' (private hot springs). The staff was very helpful, especially given the fact that my boyfriend was very ill. The location is really what this place is about. The rooms are large, simple and clean. The common area has a nice bar and sitting area (although it was rather smokey) and a nice large dining room with a fire pit in the center. Would have enjoyed staying here another night to explore a little bit more. Very nice hotel, definitely on the higher end of all of the places we stayed during our 2 week visit to Peru.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- there are places in the world where still the sun shines forth at dawn, and on cold nightthe stars dance in a eternal sky full of peace and magic ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs - Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs Hotel Yanque
- Colca Lodge Spa And Hot Springs - Hotel
- Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs - Hotel Peru/Colca Canyon - Yanque