The Colca Canyon Lodge is an eco lodge in the Colca Canyon, a 5 hour ride along mostly dirt roads from Arequipa. Tours usually take people there one day; the second day they take you an additional 1 1/2 hours to the Cruz del Condor to see the condors (yes, quite wonderful), then all the way back to Arequipa. We stayed three nights in mid-May at the Colca lodge - lovely rooms, good food - and best of all their own thermal pools in which you can hang out at night and watch the stars come out. I would really recommend if you can spend some extra days there visiting some of the local villages or just sitting on your front porch and watching the river flow - it's very worthwhile.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- there are places in the world where still the sun shines forth at dawn, and on cold nightthe stars dance in a eternal sky full of peace and magic ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs - Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs Hotel Yanque
- Colca Lodge Spa And Hot Springs - Hotel
- Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs - Hotel Peru/Colca Canyon - Yanque