Comfortable, tranquil property situated in Canyon with natural hot springs and spa on site.
Well heated rooms, hot showers and walking and equestrian trails. Excellent breakfast buffet with cooked to order eggs.
Rooms have no TV or Wi-fi access.
Our room phone didn't work- investigation revealed the plug and jack had been pulled out of the wall (someone didn't like their wake up call??) and the bedside light fixture was broken.
No spa menu in room. Called to make an appointment, quoted 140 New Soles for a one hour massage, billed 165 for 45 minutes.
Nonetheless, a comfortable place to take a day or two out to relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- there are places in the world where still the sun shines forth at dawn, and on cold nightthe stars dance in a eternal sky full of peace and magic ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs - Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs Hotel Yanque
- Colca Lodge Spa And Hot Springs - Hotel
- Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs - Hotel Peru/Colca Canyon - Yanque