The hotel service is excellent and the infrastructure is great. But the best attribute of this beautiful hotel is how their well cared gardens and buildings bind with the natural surroundings. The spring water natural pools offer different temperatures and you can have a drink brought to you by the barman of the grill right next to the pools. The spa's atmosphere is truly peaceful. The massages are good (I believe the staff should have further training) and the steam room should have been two or three times hotter. However, the pool
Of natural hot spring water is breathtaking. The food is alright, definitely does not represent the high end Peruvian cuisine you find in the country. The rooms are rustic... Maybe management should think of including a mini fridge and improve the lighting.
Go back to Colca Lodge? Absolutely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- there are places in the world where still the sun shines forth at dawn, and on cold nightthe stars dance in a eternal sky full of peace and magic ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs - Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs Hotel Yanque
- Colca Lodge Spa And Hot Springs - Hotel
- Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs - Hotel Peru/Colca Canyon - Yanque