This is a beautiful place to spend some days if you want nature, peace and relax, you must take a taxi cab from Yanque ( 5 minutes ) or from Chivay ( maybe 20 minutes ). It´s a really big place, where you can take baths in the thermal waters at any hour. It´s a nice experience to go to the pool at midnight or early in the morning. During the day, you can take a walk around.
You can go to the spa and have massages, therapies, etc. The inside thermal pool and the jacuzzis have got great views. About the rooms, most of them have got a second floor; they've got hot water all day.
The breakfast is included in the price, you can have juice, milk, tea; bread, cake, fruit, yogurt... whatever you want. People working there are kind and helpful.
On the other hand, everything there is a little expensive and if you want to go to Chivay or other place, you must ask in reception for a taxi, because the Hotel is in the middle of two towns and there's nothing around it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- There Are Places In The World Where Still The Sun Shines Forth At Dawn, And On Cold Nightthe Stars Dance In A Eternal Sky Full Of Peace And Magic ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Otel, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs - Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs Hotel Yanque
- Colca Lodge Spa And Hot Springs - Hotel
- Colca Lodge Spa & Hot Springs - Hotel Peru/Colca Canyon - Yanque