The hotel and the house we slept in are really nice.
Little warm pool outside each house that is brillant.
Location is certainly a bit far from everything but that was cool to relax and enjoy the canyon.
Two bad things :
For such an hotel, food is not extraordinary
At Check out i take the laundry bag to carry my dirty shoes. They wanted to charge me 40 soles which is mean when you pay $800 for 2 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Belmond Las Casitas is Peru’s hidden gem. Surrounded by the peace and serenity of Colca Canyon, this collection of luxurious bungalows and fabulous spa offers the ultimate Andean retreat. Blending effortlessly with the natural environment, this secluded 20-room hideaway offers a rare opportunity to experience the traditional beauty of Peru. Spot condors high overhead, hike through the sprawling fields or visit the hotel’s farm. Spend time in harmony with the astounding nature and warm local communities of this lush valley. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Belmond Las Casitas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Casitas Del Colca By Orient-Express Hotel Yanque
- Las Casitas Del Colca Canyon
- Belmond Las Casitas Peru/Colca Canyon - Yanque