am not usually given to write to complain or compliment but after last night I felt compelled to. I was there for dinner with my family as it was my daughter, Rhianna's, 21st birthday. We came for another 2 of my kids 21st's so it has become somewhat of a tradition. We also come at other times too such as Christmas eve and just when we feel we deserve it lol.
The reason I have chosen this occasion to write is because the service and ambience was even more enjoyable than usual. All the waiting staff were attentive and lovely. Your bar staff were also fantastic. I had the most enjoyable Singapore Sling I have ever had, so special thanks to your bearded barman -(I wish I had paid more attention to everyones names, but I hope you and they know who I mean.)
The little touches such as the birthday card and decorated plate just added to the whole experience.
Please pass on our thanks to ALL the staff we interacted with whilst there, they made my daughters birthday
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Balbirnie House is a quite unique multi-award winning country house hotel which combines understated luxury with superb service and outstanding value. Widely acknowledged as one of the finest of the privately owned small luxury hotels in Scotland, Balbirnie offers a wonderful experience, whatever the occasion of your visit. Fine food, lovely surroundings and above all a real sense of friendly Scottish hospitality combine to create quite a unique setting for today’s house guests to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Travelocity so you can book your Balbirnie House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balbirnie House Hotel Markinch
- Balbirnie House Markinch, Scotland