We went to balbirnie for a wedding and stayed over. Check in and check out was a professional process. generally the staff were fantastic - they were friendly, polite, unintrusive and professional. i couldn't really fault them. the room was pretty expensive although it was very clean, spacious and the bed comfortable. the breakfast was top notch with options to have buffet or a separate menu. I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Balbirnie House is a quite unique multi-award winning country house hotel which combines understated luxury with superb service and outstanding value. Widely acknowledged as one of the finest of the privately owned small luxury hotels in Scotland, Balbirnie offers a wonderful experience, whatever the occasion of your visit. Fine food, lovely surroundings and above all a real sense of friendly Scottish hospitality combine to create quite a unique setting for today’s house guests to enjoy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Balbirnie House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Balbirnie House Hotel Markinch
- Balbirnie House Markinch, Scotland