I had picked Cristal Azul because of the great reviews. I had never been to Costa Rica before so really had no idea where to stay. I had definitely made the right choice. After being there for a few days I checked out some of the other places we were maybe going to stay. Nothing really compares. Cristal Azul gives you a very personal experience and you really get a chance to feel like you are part of Costa Rica not just a tourist in a hotel. You wake up and walk out your door to the best ocean view and the jungle. The host and staff were so great and made you feel like family. Great food as well! Cristal Azul offers you an authentic experience that is really hard to get anywhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cristal Azul Boutique Retreat offers discerning travelers a perfect touch of luxury off the beaten path. Stunning views and simple elegance await the adventurous spirit looking for the ultimate in privacy, comfort and tranquility in a pristine and remote tropical setting. Private Chef, Farm to Table/Mar a Mesa Typical Cuisine. 4WD and love of adventure required! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotwire so you can book your Cristal Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cristal Azul Hotel Playa San Miguel
- Cristal Azul Costa Rica/Playa San Miguel