“Log Cabins”
Review of Cypress Log Cabins

Cypress Log Cabins
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I guess after reading all the reviews on the trip advisor our expectations were too high. I do agree that the hosts were lovely and attentive, the hot tub was great, but we didn't feel that there was enough space for us to be able to relax inside the cabin. Its not that the cabin itself was small, but there were just too many pieces of furniture inside to provide for the idea of having self service breakfast. And in relation to breakfast, we would have preferred fresh juice, compared to concentrated, some local cereals and freshly baked bread. As when visiting new forest, fresh products is what one would expect; but i guess there is a reason behind everything when running a business. Overall the whole experience wasn't excellent in our view and it is unlikely that we will stay here gain when visiting New Forest, but as there are so many great reviews of Log Cabins on this website, i would imagine that we are just being too picky.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Margarita M

Reviewed April 21, 2013

We are currentinly staying at the Cypress log cabins in the beech cabin, which has its own private hot tub.

The cabin its self is lovely very well presented, everything you could want and more for a romantic weekend away.

Mandy and Mike are a very lovely and efficient couple, wonderful hosts. You could not ask for more from them anything you need they are there to help.

We will definitely be coming back on regular visits for quite get a ways.

Paul & Becs

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We stayed two nights in the oak log cabin.. We loved it!! My boyfriend and I had been together 7 years so was lovely and romantic!
The hot tub was amazing & covered so the weather didn't matter to us!
The place was beautiful and well kept and looked after! When we arrived it was lovely and cosy feeling. I think it's better in person than looking at the pictures!!
As for Mandy and mike .. What a lovely couple.. So friendly, bubbly and welcoming!! But also didn't bother you, they just let you enjoy your stay but are always around if you need them!
Location, I would say is ok.. You have sandy balls caravan site just a short walk away but other than that I think you'd need a car to get around.

Overall I would say money well spend!!
We will be returning!!
We already have friends saying they will be booking up!!

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed April 3, 2013

This review is a bit late and is my first review of anywhere i have stayed in.When me and my wife came to the cypress log cabins a couple of months ago we had such a good weekend and a relaxing one as well.Mike and Mandy are great they saw us in and showed us around when we arrived in the evening,and gave us the privicy we needed for our stay.The room is brilliant and very cosy,and the hot tub is the highlight of the weekend,making this trip our best of all to date.If you want a nice relaxing stay in a lovely area then this is the place for you.We will be coming back one day

Room Tip: Upgrade to get your own hottub for your stay that in itself is good value for money.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I don't usually have time to write reviews on here but I just had to after our stay in Beech Lodge. The owners are extremely welcoming and not at all over bearing like some b&b owners can be. The lodge was immaculately presented and had everything we could have possibly needed, right down to toys for the kids!

We both highly recommend Beech Lodge if you want luxury, privacy and relaxation!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Me and my partner stayed for one night only in this beautiful log cabin, Mandy and Mike were lovely hosts and welcomed you like you were old friends. I totally recommend this place, it has private 24 hour hot tubs, beautiful surroundings and very clean. My only regret is that we couldnt stay longer. We will be back in May for my birthday as i wouldnt go anywhere else :)
So if you want a quiet, romantic, peaceful, beautiful and welcoming place, then this is for you :)
Wish we could move in !!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarahjane S
Reviewed November 16, 2012

me and my partner spent an amazing two nights here, which just isnt enough! a little piece of heaven and seclusion! mike and mandy are amazing very friendly hosts and have thought of every little detail down to a torch provided for nighttime walks, bath robes, champagne glasses... beautiful. well done you two! i know we cant wait to be back

Room Tip: beech cabin of course!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DaltonCrawford
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fordingbridge
Chewton Glen Hotel & Spa
The Crown Manor House Hotel
Sandy Balls Holiday Village
Sandy Balls Holiday Village
#2 of 14 in Fordingbridge

Been to Cypress Log Cabins? Share your experiences!