I guess after reading all the reviews on the trip advisor our expectations were too high. I do agree that the hosts were lovely and attentive, the hot tub was great, but we didn't feel that there was enough space for us to be able to relax inside the cabin. Its not that the cabin itself was small, but there were just too many pieces of furniture inside to provide for the idea of having self service breakfast. And in relation to breakfast, we would have preferred fresh juice, compared to concentrated, some local cereals and freshly baked bread. As when visiting new forest, fresh products is what one would expect; but i guess there is a reason behind everything when running a business. Overall the whole experience wasn't excellent in our view and it is unlikely that we will stay here gain when visiting New Forest, but as there are so many great reviews of Log Cabins on this website, i would imagine that we are just being too picky.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A unique getaway to your own Log Cabin with a private Hot Tub outside your door & swimming pool in the summer months. Cypress Log Cabins offers spacious accommodation, a lovely view of the pool and gardens and an in room continental breakfast. Take pleasure in the astonishing view of the stars in the night sky from the comfort of the relaxing hot tub. Within the New Forest National Park, and a great opportunity nearby to hire bikes and discover the wildlife and natural beauty of the park, this is the perfect place to relax and rejuvenate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Cypress Log Cabins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cypress Log Cabins Hotel Fordingbridge
- Cypress Log Cabins Fordingbridge, New Forest National Park Hampshire, Hampshire