“Authentic and Delicious Indian Food”
Review of Ristorante Punjabi

Ristorante Punjabi
Ranked #67 of 194 Restaurants in Sarzana
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The restaurant "Punjabi" is spacious and cozy. Here you will find dishes of Indian cuisine, and a friendly, knowledgeable staff. You will taste our dishes a la carte, and if you live in Sarzana the Take Away service is on.
Seattle, Washington
“Authentic and Delicious Indian Food”
Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

I am originally from a city that has more Indian restaurants than I can count and competition is fierce. That being said, I feel that Punjabi serves excellent Indian food. I enjoy the diversity of the flavors and spices. And, I also enjoy that I can order spicy dishes (it isn't impossible to find spicy foods in Sarzana, but it isn't common). In addition, the service is attentive. I will certainly eat here on a regular basis!

Visited March 2014