See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 1, 2012

We stayed for one night at the Mill House as we were attending a friend's wedding nearby. We had been stuck in traffic so arrived a little rushed and the host was extremely welcoming, coming out to greet us and to offer assistance with our bags. The room we stayed in was spacious, extremely clean and comfortable. The breakfast in the morning was cooked to order and was huge,although feeling a little worse for wear from the wedding, I wasn't able to finish it. The host could not have been more attentive. He also drove my partner to our car in the morning, which we had left in the car park at the wedding, so we didn't have to get a taxi. I would certainly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 9, 2012

We had a one night stay in the family room. Beautiful large clean room with everything you could need for a comfortable overnight stay. The host was amazing even giving us a lift to a family party that we were attending to save us ordering a taxi. Breakfast in the morning was very tasty and lots of it. We will definately stay again if we are in the area and would recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2012

we have just come back from a 2nights stay at this wonderfull B&B, myself my partner and child- loved the family room! I have never been so impressed in all my life! The bedrooms were clean and comfortable, the host was fabulous - outstanding service throughout! Breakfast was lovely and even better knowing that it was home cooked to order! I shall be returing very soon!! x

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2012

We stayed two nights in this super B&B. The owner just couldn't have been more helpful. The room was clean, quiet and well furnished with a comfortable bed. The full English breakfast was delicious.
All in all, a great place to stay and very good value for money.
We will return!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Fantastic B&B - Host very welcoming - room lovely, clean - lovely breakfast - made to feel very welcome by the wonder - complete home from home - would return in a heartbeat

Room Tip: If light sleepers I would ask for the room at the back :) - but even the front one is OK
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple