“Cadiz horror I Mean hotel”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Cadiz Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cadiz
Cadiz Hotel
Bacolod, Philippines
“Cadiz horror I Mean hotel”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013

Stayed there last week they are charging big city price's & providing a rubbish product in return.
Where do I begin, The room is full of mozzies, It smells musty,The tap on the sink is free flowing ,The beds are uncomfortable far to soft , Its like falling in a marshmallow, The power shower is not working I had to wash in a bucket !,They do or will not provide a remote for the TV/Cable box , I am disabled { Leg amputee } so this is very inconveniant for me.No telephone in the room,& No reduction in price offerd, wouldnt recomend it to anyone. No apoligies from management
I know this is the province ,but this place is ridiculas, They say you should learn from your mistakes I certainly have !

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank roadking026

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Tagum City, Helmand, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

We been there last Feb. 15..we stay 1 night and i like the room and its clean, spacious and thanks for the hospitality..
We wish we could back after a yaer for a vacation..my american friend wish to go back at Cadiz by the next vacation..

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank isamaldita
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

I stayed in the spring.its cozy,reminded me of a B&B, small, friendly and clean, The staff offers to do your laundry-by hand-and it seems to come out cleaner/fresher/nicer than machined cleaning. From the 2nd floor my view' was a nice green field, i heard cocks crow at sunrise. Someday I plan to write a book of my life story and this hotel is where i want to stay all alone for 30 days or so. while here...I put the whole world behind me. I dont recall if there is or isn't a pool or fitness centre- but i wasn't looking for one- i felt as if i was at a friends place with a staff to help me.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Rudy L
Edmonton
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2012

My wife grew up in Cadiz City and we often go back there. When we do I always stay at the Cadiz City Hotel. Good beds, clean sheets, good showers even if they are cold but then at 30 degrees Celcius most of us Canadian guys like cold showers. The food is good in the bar. I however wanted to do more Karaoke. I know that the selection is good. Also if your in Cadiz City remember to go to the Cock fights. Goodness knows I wished to go but missed the experience.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank ElJimbo123
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cadiz
Royal Am Rei
Circle Inn - Hotel & Suites
L'Fisher Hotel
L'Fisher Hotel
#1 of 29 in Bacolod

Been to Cadiz Hotel? Share your experiences!