Gran Hotel Plaza Imperial
La Muralla(Metepec)
BioHotel(Metepec)
Real Del Sur(Metepec)
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 11, 2010

I stayed in Holiday inn toluca the last week and raelly i surprised the warmth that the people have for the guest in front desk an the restaurant, everybody ask me if i required something, please just tell us, also the pool is really warm and big. but in general everithing was well

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 27, 2009

Last week iwas staying in Holiday Inn Toluca it was great the hotel is really huge it has a beautifull fild and heated indoor pool also it has a kind staff.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed May 23, 2009

With this being my 3rd trip to Toluca for business I thought I'd try a new hotel...all of the on-line pics looked good, and hey, Holiday Inn right? Basically my main issues were w/basics...heat was OK, but the AC is NONE-a 3 speed fan was it. Basic room/bath was from 70's with some kind of redo to bring it up a little(key word) bit. Breakfast Buffet was not where it needs to be-did not bother to check out lun/din. Front desk seemed indifferent to any thing I asked about-again, basics-internet and taxi. Last issue was that they cranked up the remodeling noise early...doing some kind of add on and scraping/filling/painting? Bottom line became I checked out after 2 days of an eight day stay...avoid this one until they bring it up to where it NEEDS to be and what you expect from Holiday Inn...even in Mexico!!!

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank primetime1955
A TripAdvisor Member
Cape Girardeau, Missouri
Reviewed February 19, 2006

What can you say? With a great name like the Holiday Inn and with loads of great experiences with that chain I thought this would be a no brainer. WRONG. The hotel was adequate, there was hot water, the security was good. Just could not get a good feeling. Tried for two days to get basics like towels and wash cloths, no luck. The room was cleaned for half the days we were there. When we complained to the front desk we were told to speak with the English speaking clerk, who promptly put us on hold then later denied ever speaking to us. The hotel itself is clean, just not great on amenities.

• Stayed: January 2006, traveled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 17, 2005

I got married in Toluca, Mexico last september and I had some family members stay there to attend the wedding... We had several request to the staff and they were really nice and address all our concerns and requests with a smile and were very helpfull. The breakfast buffet was really good and the entire staff was really kind. Thank you for making our stay so enjoyable.

• Stayed: September 2005