See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 13, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely the most awesome hotel I have stayed in in many years. The service is five stars!Commendations five stars.
I have stayed in hotel such as the Peninsula and Mandren Oriental Mandarin, JW Marriott and this hotel surpasses their service etc. My third time here I can tell you they are consistent I will only come to This hotel when coming to Toluca.
Really I challenge anyone to find a hotel with better service.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

In La Muralla they found the meaning of excellent service in all aspects, it is one of the best place that I know in where every single person is dedicated to serve with dedication and make your time a great experience. Congratulations to Jose Luis the General Manager.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

Service was exellente the food at the restaurant was delicious and exellente quality Cesar was there every morning wow he make sure everything is perfect he was very courteous and always ask if we needed anything else..Wayne Fox enjoy the pool while I got my hair done at the beauty parlor, this hotel has excellent Service. the room beautifully clean, there is a beauty parlor in there to put yourself together, the bar has good quality drinks ( tequila) everything is right there I love it;)so very much..Especial thanks to Cesar, and Salvador at the restaurant for their excellent service.. special thanks to Carmen at the front desk for all her help.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I loved it! Great service, excellent accomodations.

In this hotel , they found those specific details that make a customer to live a unique experience.

Near the hotel are very nice places to visit.. don't miss to go the downtown.
Ask for a taxi cabb to take you to buy the famous longaniza, cheese, etc.. it's only 5 min. from the hotel..

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Mabbiss
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Stayed at Suites Inn La Muralla 8 nights for combined business and pleasure. Great service and super clean, modern 5-star hotel. Very large and comfortable rooms (Executive class) with large closets and roomy bathroom with extra large towels and fresh bathrobes every day. Lots of electric outlets to plug in computers, phones, etc. - and the internet WiFi really works. Very large, modern, tastefully decorated indoor swimming pool with well equipped fitness room and jacuzzi - pool water was too warm for my taste but that's an individual feeling and other swimmers seemed to like it. Friendly, well-trained, competent staff at reception, spa and restaurant; always someone who speaks English and anxious to do extra to please guests - wanted to sit outside for brunch one day and they set up special tables and chairs in tennis court area and brought food from restaurant. Also, after dinner in dountown Toluca one night I was too late in picking up my car from parking lot and found it locked up for night. I took taxi back to la Muralla; next morning I requested a taxi to go retrieve car but they insisted on sending me in hotel car instead with driver and someone from hotel staff to insure I got the car and convince the parking lot not to charge me extra for overnight parking. Excellent restaurant with reasonable prices and 24/7 room service. A very good bar and wine list - only complaint: the food portions are too large. We visited with friends who were staying in "top class" hotels in downtown Toluca and saw there was no comparison either in hotel or restaurant; we invited them to come to La Muralla for dinner and showed them our rooms and they were amazed at size and outfitting of the rooms and the selection and quality in restaurant. All agreed the restaurant is outstanding and worth the special trip. Final hotel bill exactly as discussed and really very reasonable for class of hotel.
A special thanks to Benjamin, Carla and Alveda at front desk and Ignacio and Victor in the restaurant!

Date of stay: March 2013