All reviews free ramen outdoor section convenience store floor spring onsen
Selected filters
Reviewed June 19, 2017

Clean room at a good rate during summer when one to travel to see Lake Shikotsu, Lake Toya and Noboribetsu (Hell Valley). Less than 30km from New Chitose Airport made it a good location. Standard spread of mix japanese and continental breakfast. Machi Ginza behind the hotel offers patrons night hang out if they wished.
The good standard of onsen help to ease the travel aching body. Free use of washer a plus for all Dormy Inn hotels. The hotel offers guest taxi transport to eki.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Looney C
tomakomai, Abe at Dormy Inn Tomakomai, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2017

Thank you for staying with dormy inn Hotel.
In addition, please use the hotel of the group of us when you come to Hokkaido.
There is the group hotel in not only Hokkaido but also the all over Japan.
I wait for you to come to Japan again.

Reviewed February 22, 2017

We went to Hokkaido for the snow festival unfortunately all Sapporo and nearby hotels within our budget are booked out. Since we were holding a JR pass, we didn't mind booking this hotel even though it was an hour away. No regrets, the hotel was so comfortable that our 3rd day became dedicated to staycation.

Pros: lovely onsen which all guests can use, free ramen for supper. Use of laundry was free too. You only pay for using the dryer. There's a convenience store at the ground floor, and there's a variety of vending machines at the 9th floor. One even offers our favorite bottled milk. Room was clean and comfortable. 5-star treatment by a 4-star hotel. It's also within walking distance to Tomakomai Station.

Cons: the room is a bit small but that's okay. Still spacious compared to other hotels in Japan. Not much activity around the area and it's far from Sapporo or Chitose. If you're holding a JR pass or if you dont mind the one-hour travel, then give this hotel a try.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Janelle S
tomakomai, Tsushima at Dormy Inn Tomakomai, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2017

Thank you for choosing our hotel from the hotel which is a number.
We value valuable comments received from you, I would like to make use of it for future hotel management.
In addition, please use the hotel of the group of us when you come to Hokkaido.
There is the group hotel in not only Hokkaido but also the all over Japan.
I wait for you to come to Japan again.

Tsushima

Reviewed February 15, 2017 via mobile

I stayed for two nights in February 2017. Unfortunately I had left booking accomodation very late and this was the only option available to me (I wanted to see the snow festival in Sapporo, didn't want to spend a fortune and also needed to fly out of New Chitose Airport). I stayed in a double room by myself.

I had been staying in hostels during my trip so it was unfortunate that I was then in a hotel where it was very unsociable and business-y (if that's what you're after, this place is great). I also paid 7-8 times what I did elsewhere, so I was expecting something special. It was nice to have my own space, the private onsen is great, and the free ramen at night was good. But the breakfast is a let down and I couldn't ever justify paying for the stay again.

The staff were very helpful. There's a Seicomart (grocery store) at the base of the building. The JR train line is within walking distance and there's a bus to the airport a block over from the hotel.

I wouldn't stay here again.

1  Thank Marcus T
tomakomai, Tsushima at Dormy Inn Tomakomai, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2017

Thank you for staying at our hotel.
When you come to Japan again, I would be happy if you could consider using the hotel group.
Thank you.

Tsushima

Reviewed February 8, 2017 via mobile

Room is very small with hardly any space for luggage or to hang clothes. But loved the ramen for supper and the onsen which has an outdoor section. So lovely to sit and watch the moon with falling snow. Buffet breakfast is good with simple variety. The hot spring egg (soft boiled) was awesome. The reception staff was very helpful despite not understanding much English. Helped me sort out some transportation issues with another hotel. Really appreciate his help.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank jcafl
tomakomai, saito at Dormy Inn Tomakomai, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2017

Thank you for staying with dormy inn Hotel!

We are glad that you had enjoyed your stay with us. We apologise for the size of room issue and thank you for your understanding.

We hope to see you soon at the dormy inn Hotel.

With kind regards,

saito

Reviewed November 10, 2016

Although the room was slightly compact but it has very well furnished facilities for a comfortable stay. Free ramen are served every night from 9.30pm-11pm for all guest. We are extremely happy for the free laundry wash machine with detergent and a 100 yen for dryer machine. A relaxation at the hotspring is also an added value. Breakfast was also very good.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
tomakomai, Front desk at Dormy Inn Tomakomai, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2016

Thank you very much for your stay with us.
I am very glad to hear that you have had a good time in our hotel.
As you say, the room is ltttle compact but we also have twin rooms which is more larger than double room.
We look forward to your next visit to Japan.
Thank your hor your message!

Best regards