All reviews breakfast dinner cottage lake environment ground luggage
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2017

Before going there, I read some of the not so good reviews from previous visitors. However I found that this facility is a rarely good wooden cottages with well prepared environment with nature, which is not easily found even in my second home, Nordic countries.
On top, breakfast is quite good quality as well as variety and volume.
Sure to come back here again!

Room tip: recommend a water front cottage
Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed August 21, 2017

We stayed in a small cabin at Hotel Nidom. Room had average amenities. Bathroom quite spacious compared to sleeping area. Log cabin was quite charming. The grounds are beautiful. Staff were pleasant and helpful even though their English was not good. We had dinner in the Japanese restaurant which was outstanding - we selected a multi-course dinner and were impressed. Breakfast was average. Can recommend Hotel Nidom, especially if you are looking to stay somewhere close to Chitose Airport, but still feel like you are in peaceful surrounds.

Room tip: I would recommend a larger cottage than the twin room accommodation.
Date of stay: August 2017
1  Thank Debra R
Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

Very nice 2 bed rooms cottage. Surrounded by golf course. Well equipped. Fully built with wooden log. Such a pleasurable experience with family. Very spacious. However, probably need to have car to get to this hotel and summer price can be double. Restaurant is pricey. Overall great stay.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2016

Firstly, sorry for my poor english writing, but i just want everyone to know more about this dishonest hotel, if you want to book NIDOM, please check if the prize is for 2 person or not, some of the website say it is 2 Bed room with breakfast, BUT it is just for ONE person, you can say I am overlooked, but when I check in with my GF, they won't tell me it is just for one person, and they will bill you double when you check out! that's what happen to me and my GF, btw, staff here only speak in japanese, watch out !! (For all the Chinses, bu yao ding zhe jian jiu dian )

Date of stay: July 2016
3  Thank HarveyK61
Reviewed July 8, 2016 via mobile

The cottage is cozy and spacious with 2 bedrooms, 1 large living room, 1 bathroom and 1 toilet. Lake view is fantastic however food is below-expectation. Dinner at japanese restaurant is pricey, even with good quality ingredients, the food tastes so-so. This hotel offers japanese or western style breakfast. Menu wasn't provided to be able to choose which is better so I just use my imagination to choose japanese style and food taste so-so again. Because staffs can speak very limited english so they don't speak and smile much (except for one waiter in japanese restaurant which can speak english well and try to be friendly). Overall service in my opinion is not friendly nor very professional either.

Tips: If you have big luggages just choose cottage near the main buiding or the one that do not need to go downstair because I got the one that situated almost at the edge of hotel's area and needed to help staff carried one of my luggage up and down.

Date of stay: July 2016