See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

I booked only for one night but I had a perfect night. Everything was good (staff, parking included with no fee, comfortable bed, cleaness, service, breakfast,..) and it is just in front of station. I recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

Spent my last day staying at this hotel in Tomakomai, we arrived sometime 6 ish in the evening just in time for supper and asked the staff about this seaside restaurant my father visited last time. This lady staff looked through all the information she's got to help us to locate this restaurant. Anyhow, in the end we went to this very traditional seafood restaurant the hotel staff suggested, the food was absolutely delicious. Will definitely stay again next time.

Date of stay: February 2016
Reviewed March 26, 2016

The rooms are small as in many business class in Japan but this seems even smaller than normal. The staff are friendly and helpful. This hotel has a policy that I haven't seen in many years and was very surprised when I hear it on check-in. They required that all guest leave the key-card at the front desk whenever you go out. Not sure if it's due to a large amount of key-cards go missing but it could be a hassle.
On google, it looked like a large mall is very close to the hotel and that was one of the major reasons I chose this hotel. However, it was an old establishment that wasn't that interesting. Very few restaurants close by. Most likely not stay again even in the neighborhood.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 3, 2016 via mobile

Hotel room is small and basic. Toilets is the usual Japanese plastic box type which I consider it small. However there is a bath house at the lobby that you can use. Room is clean. Parking is free on site.

The best part of the hotel is location. This is next to the train station and a short walk to a mall across the train station where you can shop for groceries and just about anything at local prices. On a down side the hotel is near some smoking stacks.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2015 via mobile

I did not expect much on this hotel but surprisingly the hotel is located conveniently next to the train station. Service was good and the room was very cozy and comfortable. It is centrally located with restaurants and shops all within walking distance. The cost for a night stay is also cheap and reasonable. However, do not expect much for the breakfast.

Date of stay: September 2015