“Delicious food, great service!”

Kelly's Bar- Steak & Seafood House
Ranked #1 of 11 Restaurants in Kilrush
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We provide good food and good value. A taste of Ireland with a bit of an American Twist. Casual dining. Dress Casual. Family friendly. Follow us on Facebook as well.
Ankara, Turkey
“Delicious food, great service!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The seafood chowder, crab claws and shepherd's pie were wonderful! Our server, Anne, was very kind and helpful because the menu is quite extensive. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are staying or travelling through Kilrush.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank RachelApps

Ennis, Ireland
“Fabulous seafood Chowder”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My son & I were visiting Kilrush last week & we decided to visit Kelly's Bar for some food. I had sea food chowder which was excellent and very tasty and lovely & hot with home made brown bread. My son enjoyed his kids meal. We will definitely be going back and would definitely recommend it to friends, efficient & friendly staff and fast service.

• Visited August 2013
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Rome
“A night to remember”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We went to Kelly's with a group of nine for birthday celebration and had a wonderful meal and an overall great experience. Despite the large party celebrating a christening downstairs, our meal and service upstairs was flawless. We ordered a variety of appetizers to start and found that we worked our way through them quickly and so ordered a few more to keep us satisfied. The chicken wings, though not the most elegant food, were delicious and were well balanced by the smoked salmon, bruschetta, and brown breaded also shared around the table. Our entrees included a number of filets and crab cakes, stir fry and the duck. Absolutely great across the board! I had the filet and it was the best piece of beef I have ever had in my travels across Ireland. The staff were very attentive and helpful as our group made its way throw the meal. Thanks to Ginny and Sarah for their great attitude on a busy night and our compliments to the chef, Ian,who excelled across many different types of food. We will be back, and highly recommend a stop for anyone in west Clare looking for a fine meal in a nice pub.

Visited August 2013
4 Thank Imelda F
The Villages, Florida
“Good food, great service”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Our server, Atracta, could not have been more pleasant. I ordered Crab Cakes but she heard Crab Claws. when my meal arrived I questioned it and she insisted she would take them back and get me the crab cakes. however I was equally insistent on trying the claws and I'm so glad I did they were delicious!! we asked about Irish music and within a few minutes we were listening to wonderful Irish tunes. we were all very satisfied with our dinners and hope to get back there before we leave.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank nannyca
Annapolis, Maryland
“Not to be missed . . . exactly what a pub should be!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We happened upon Kelly's when we were walking around Kilrush, so stopped in for lunch which was so good that we returned for dinner. The owner, Ginny, made us feel at home immediately and acted as if nothing that we asked for was too much, including allowing us to order from the regular menu instead of the more limited Sunday one. The décor is charming, the food was great (especially the seafood chowder) and the owner and staff were among the most hospitable that you can find. If you are ever near Kilrush, don't pass up a chance to visit Kelly's. We will definitely be back!

Visited July 2013