See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 22, 2015

This is one of the best B&Bs that I have stayed in, and I've stayed in a LOT. I am partial to Vittorio Veneto after having lived there last year, but I was hesitant about staying somewhere new (not in my original apartment). Palazzo Galletti was incredible. Eleonora, the host, is a DOLL - we actually cried when we left her. We stayed in the attic and it was one of the most charming places I've ever been. It's so beautifully decorated, down to the tiniest details. Breakfast was great, too! Will definitely return.

Date of stay: December 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 22, 2015

Each and every time when I come back to B&B Palazzo Galletti I ask myself why I have chosen it again? Is it because the wonderful, old building where on the walls you can still see the old frescos? Is it because of the rooms with a touch of class where all the details are cured with particular attention and taste? Is it because of the particularly cured backyard garden where the wild plants live together with the cured ones? Is it because of the home atmosphere that you can feel in each part of this boutique B&B? is it because of the rich and tasty breakfast prepared “just for me”? Is it because whenever I do not feel going out for dinner warm, tasty dinner is prepared any time I ask? Or it is because of the wonderful, warm, simple, hospitable, dear, sincere, nice persons running it leaving you as much privacy as you want but at the same time hugging and pampering you when you need it? Probably I keep on coming because of all of this!

Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 5, 2015

First of all, Alma and Eleonora are the best!!! Alma was always there for us, very accessible and ease to communicate with.

Palazzo is a very special place and you will discover what Alma has done on these walls while there, this is not just a B&B, this is a piece of history in an historic city. (http://www.palazzogalletti.info/lang1/history.html)

My option was the Sunset Room, and as I was alone, was more than enough for myself. Very comfortable bed, cable TV, full kitchen, perfect room. More than a room, it was like an apartment!

My mom's and sister's option was the Angel Suite, which is a the top of the house. A loft/atic/mansarda very nice as well, pictures can be found on their site from here: http://www.palazzogalletti.info/angel_suite.html

Eleonora was our guest all the time, as Alma was in Milano, but handling details with me by Skype and Whatsapp :-)

Back to Eleonora. Other than being our host, she was preparing our breakfast every morning with hand made pie's and taking care of us with any kind of coffee of our preference, just a very lovely woman. I also had to iron a shirt, so I asked her if I could use her iron, and of course, no problem. Everything about this place is not about problems, but solutions.

Overall experience in my first B&B in my life was superb 5/5, I really loved the place, the atmosphere, everything was new, and I would definitely go back with my girlfriend.

Room tip: If you have mobility problems or don't like stairs, try to get the lower rooms, as mine, because my mom's and sister's room was a the top of the house and it is kind of long stairs if you are carrying heavy luggage (I'm strong, fine with me, not my mom or sister).
Date of stay: December 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
6  Thank Hernan Silva A
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Palazzo Galletti in the old town of Vittorio Veneto is a wonderful base to explore this town and also the region.
Only three rooms but each is charming and very cosy.
Well run and everything works, which is great when travelling, and not always the case.
Highly recommended.

Room tip: All the rooms are great with real character
Date of stay: January 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 19, 2013

We are a family of four, two adult children and just found this B&B on trip advisor. On arrival we were pleasantly surprised and the experience just got better. The hosts could not have been nicer, we were greeted with freshly made gingerbread biscuits and were shown to our suite. Everything that we needed was catered for, they recommended a Trattoria that was fantastic, and the fruit, wine and coffee in the room was a great touch. The fact that we could get one room made it more affordable and the historic significance of the building added to the experience.

Date of stay: December 2013