See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 21, 2017

The staff are absolute gems here - nothing was too much trouble. My room, a single, had a beautiful view of the mountains & was quiet. It was fairly basic & not very big but served me well. I loved the shutters which gave an excellent blackout, I slept really well! Just a shower, no bath tub. A mini bar was supplied which gave a little room for a couple of items in the fridge. Wifi wasn't too bad. The hotel location is very good (there isn't a restaurant in house) so eating out isn't a problem. The town is lovely, with spectacular scenery around, & very safe. I'd come back here!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 22, 2017

We have stayed here many times in the past and enjoy the fact that the hotel is right in the middle of Vittorio Veneto. The rooms are spacious, clean and warm. The staff are very helpful and attentive aswell as being friendly and sociable.The continental breakfast is excellent which has so much to choose from as a buffet style.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 26, 2016

We have been coming to this hotel for the last 30 years. It is centrally located with easy access to stores, restaurants and the autostrada. The staff is congenial, professional and attentive. The rooms are clean and fairly spacious. All in all, a good lodging choice for this area of the Veneto region.

Room tip: Ask for a view of the mountains
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank sofie201655
Reviewed September 4, 2016

I spent two nights (but in two different weeks) at this hotel and I must say it was one of the best I have ever been! Room was really clean and comfy. Bathroom was clean and among the toiletries available there was also the Intimate hygiene wash soap (never had this before in a hotel). Staff at the check in were very welcoming and professional - the second time I stayed at the hotel in my room the fridge was not working, so I had all the drinks on the desk, and obviously they were not cool. Because of this, they did not let me pay for the bottle of water I drunk. I loved breakfast at this hotel. You have a huge choise of fresh and good food and the coffee (espresso) was really good.There is a parking space available for guests outside the hotel and/or in a garage. Train station is only 5 minutes walking. If you plan a visit in the beatuful town of Vittorio Veneto or if you just need a stop before heading to the spectacular mountains and natural areas, I strongly recommend to stay at the Hotel Terme!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed April 2, 2016 via mobile

We could not have been made to feel more welcome by all the staff at this hotel. The facilities are perfectly fine, and Vittorio Veneto is well worth a stay of a couple of nights to explore, but it is the warmth of all the staff that made this a place we will remember - anything you want to know about the town or where to eat or drink, just ask!

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nickgr20
Hotel T, Responsabile reception at Hotel Terme, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2016

Dear Mrs and Mr Bell,

I thank you for the kind words and for all your comments that you wrote on Tripadvisor.

We are glad that your Holiday and the staff have been to your liking and that you have good memories of us.

We wish you many other beautiful holiday.

We send you a warm greeting

Sincerely