Baywatch Beach Resort
  • Restaurant
$48
$41
Hotels.com
Hotel Colva Kinara(Colva)(Great Value!)
$45
  • Breakfast included
$28
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
All reviewsreservation teama great stayswimming poolreception staffspecial thanksmemorable stayrelaxing holidaylive musicnorth goatravel deskvisited goapattibeachpackagepickupambiencehoneymoon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Friends..!!

Look no forward if you want to rejuvenate, refresh yourself and want a pause from the routine hectic city madness as this resort is strategically situated in the lap of green long trees away from the happening crazy world. Just a stone throw away distant from the beach, this is an ideal place to hand out with the friends. Later get in to the classy, peaceful and spacious rooms, sit back and rediscover yourself. Courteous staff clubbed with the mouth watering food made my trip wonderful and memorable. My heartfelt thanks to Baywatch....

Room Tip: Pool sided rooms are excellent...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2013

I stayed at Baywatch with a group of friends for 3 nights in June, which is supposed to be 'off season' this hotel must be doing something right because it was full for the long weekend that we were there! The Goan festival of Sao Joao was being celebrated in full swing by local guests. Everyone was welcome to join in the games being played and my friends and I had an absolutely wonderful time.
One thing it took me a few days to notice was how wonderful and pleasant all of the staff were... Service is such an important part of a stay that I often find myself taking it for granted. On our third and final day I realised that every single interaction had been positive, friendly and an absolute pleasure. I would be very, very happy to return.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rajeshseal
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We had planned the Group gathering of our Business Associates in Goa. This property was suggested to us by a Tour operator RSP tours , Delhi. They tricked us saying that this is a 4 star property but I must tell you this no more than a 2 Star resort.
When we reached there every thing felt OK , But trouble started when we had to go for the Evening Cocktail session they said that they have no idea even though we talked to very clear to our Tour operator. And even when they managed they just done the formality sake, which I have to go through the heavy argument with them. No body was interested to serve us for every thing which we have been paying.
They have always been asking us to adjust as per the other groups which they had. When we had to go for the check out the real horrible picture came in . They had dispute with the every billing they raised of my guest staying in there rooms. They had so many fraud billing to their accounts which were to be settled with lot off heavy arguments. Some of my guest had to rush for catching their flight as they have been standing for clarifications till the last hour for their room bills and no body had time to tell.

I suggest that avoid this place for any personal business gatherings. Horrible with food, Stay, & Hospitality.

Gautam Sangwan

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank gautam s
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I along with my wife & a couple of common friends stayed at this resort from 8th Sept 2013 to 10th Sept 2013. Instead of writing long essays, I'll write this reviews in a few sections as follows:

Pros:
1. Property is very well maintained.
2. Nice cosy place
3. Staff is courteous, helpful & responsive
4. We were allowed a late check-out of 1 pm on request
5. Food, though limited in variety, is palatable
6. Overall value for money
7. Room service & house keeping is quick & responsive

Cons:
1. Even though it is advertised as a beach property, the beach is around 500 meters (10 min walk) from the resort. In all fairness the beach itself is quite secluded and hence not crowded. However, you can access the beach only from 6 am to 7 pm via the official access road of the resort. Nonetheless, there is an alternate public access which is also not too far. You can access it at all times via the road in front of Furtado's Beach House (Just ask the security and they will guide you)
2. Be very careful with your payment status lest they tell you at the last moment that you agent (if any) hasn't paid them the due amount. If it happens, they'll hold you prisoner till the issue is sorted out and once it is apologize like crazy.
3. Even though the place is advertised as a 4 star property, they charge you for small small things like dental kit, bathroom slippers, etc. which are normally expected to be a part of the package in other 4 star properties.
4. Unless you have included meals in your package, be ready to either pay through your nose for the in-house food or have all your meals at the nearby Furtado's Beach House or travel at least 5 kms each time.

Room Tip: Take a pool facing room if possible, thats the best view you will get in this resort.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Murtuza E
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Cause everything is very far from the resort.. Food in the resort was poor. Looks like its on the beach but it is not . if you want beach house you dont get restaurant. And if you are in group rooms are not adjacent

• Stayed: August 2013