I was travelling to goa with my wife and had come across the hotel via traveguru. Read the reviews in trip advisor and had booked this hote via trave guru. Must say that the hotel is located in a pathetic location i.e. very close to the fishermen area in colva. the floors of the rooms are very dirty. only bathroom and the pool was good. The staff was pathetic and the minimum time taken by them to attend our calls were not less than 1 hour. Overall if anyone is looking forward to spoil your holidays he/she must definitely book this pathetic property located in a pathetic area very close to colva beach. The area used to smell of fishes. though i am a non vegetarian still will not prefer such a smell. watch out for Mr Mandor the accomadation manager full of negative body language and extremely rude. So guys dont fall for the attractive pictures and take an informed decision.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst of lush green paddy fields, a whiff of sea air, a crafted beach resort, where you are assured to experience hospitality at its best. The Resort is ideal for everybody to have a great time of their life, with south Goa’s most popular white sand beach, the Colva is at a walk able distance of 500mts, offering exciting water sports and oodles of entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your The Golden Crown Hotel & Spa Colva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearls Oceanique Hotel Colva
- The Golden Crown Hotel & Spa Colva Goa