we stayed here 2 nights , and it was more then expectation to me . has a nice clean well maintained swimming poll, good stuffs , and the room was also good , bathroom also quite good,
in evening time live singing was very pleasant .
and it was just 10 minutes to the beach .
colva beach is quite good , but here it has some negative points cause in the way to beach you will smell old fishy smell and adjacent beach area also not clean , so you have to walk to go to main area . so location in ch i have some complaints .
recommended for all who like some cool time pass inside hotel .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst of lush green paddy fields, a whiff of sea air, a crafted beach resort, where you are assured to experience hospitality at its best. The Resort is ideal for everybody to have a great time of their life, with south Goa’s most popular white sand beach, the Colva is at a walk able distance of 500mts, offering exciting water sports and oodles of entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity and Expedia so you can book your The Golden Crown Hotel & Spa Colva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearls Oceanique Hotel Colva
- The Golden Crown Hotel & Spa Colva Goa