The Golden Crown Hotel & Spa Colva
Amigo Plaza(Salcette)
  • Pool
  • Pool
  • Room Service
All reviewsswimming poolcolva beachrooms facevalue for moneybreakfast spreaddinner buffetking sizenice poolrooms are cleanlate checkfew metersnorth goapleasant staynice experiencenice resortambiencevarieties
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 6, 2013

i love this resort as i was on verge of ending my honeymoon was already travelling for last 20 days and i checked in 24rth june and check out was 26th june 2013.
loved this hotel got this hotel at amazing price from goibibo.com (travelguru)
2200 per night includes breakfast. all are pool view rooms.
very nice bar.
good food.
but i tell u i dint like complimentary breakfast.. but rest of thing was very very good.
i recommend this hotel.
bar was excellent mind blowing.

Room Tip: choose middle room on first floor. like room no 101 to 106. i was in room no 106
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
GP_colva, Manager at The Golden Crown Hotel & Spa Colva, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you, we feel much appreciated that you have carried back exemplary memories from here and we are looking into your feedback. You are very much welcomed any time.

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We went with family.The hotel has colourful rooms,with a bathtub,all overlooking the pool.The pool was quite big and well maintained. The food was good,though the breakfast was not upto much.The overall menu could do with some more typical goan food as it was mainly north indian cuisine.The beach is 5 minutes away from the resort.Only problem seemed to be our room A/C and power which kept fluctuating on and off.

Room Tip: All rooms are the same,there's only a choice between the ground floor and the first floor.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
GP_colva, Manager at The Golden Crown Hotel & Spa Colva, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Thank you for your feedback and encouragment, we in process of changing our menu & relook into the pricing.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stayed at Pearls Oceanique for our honeymoon. It was a memorable experience. The welcome drink was refreshing. Delightful buffet breakfast. The rooms were spacious and very clean.

Flower bed decoration, sweet platter and honeymoon cake were phenomenal.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you, we equally enjoyed serving you. Best of Luck

Reviewed March 26, 2013

I hated everything where do I start .. most of the staff was very unfriendly and they had a bad attitude problem ... Food was nasty... Swimming pool was big but filthy.. In the room I saw a cockroach .. The bathroom smelled yucky and bath tub was dirty so was the shower. Fridge was out of order (after appealing they changed it, but it still smell very bad). There was´t any SPA there and the way to the beach was terrible. There was local fishing village on the way and the smell was terrible. Totally overprised hotel, there was so much better placed all over there. I really made big mistake to made reservation there. They also charged my creditcard before my arrival, even threre stay on confirmation, that you pay after our arrive...never going back there .. Oh and it's nothing like the pic. TERRIBLE

Room Tip: don´t make any reservation in advance. Always check the room first.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Kerli Elisabeth G
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I stayed in this place ( I will not hotel because for me it is not a hotel it is just something horrible) last September for two weeks for my honeymoon. It was a true nightmare.. I had to storten my stay and find some other hotel. The room was so old and dirty, the bathroom is disgusting. After, check in me and my husband went for lunch and we choose to sit outside because it was very hot, we were surprised to have three cats jumping on our table to have our food plus so many flies around us. We had to leave our food. We went directly to complain to the reception, the only answer we got was " we should have sit inside, why we sat outside"... So, we decided to check out immediately and the receptionist who was rude just told us that full cancellation fee will be applied which I understand as I am a front office manager. After this we had to spend our days and night in other hotels and come back to the horrible place to sleep only.
Before, we left we ordered a fried rice from room service, while eating we got a long hair in it. After calling reception, the waiter came and took the food away without apoligised.
Do not stay in this place if you dont want to have a true dissapointment. Most of all, dont trust the pictures on their website

Room Tip: Its all crap...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple