We stayed here in Feb this year. must say that the resort is exceptionally beautiful but more than the exteriors it is the service that impressed me. Thanks Hanif for being ever so helpful and warm. Loved the candle light dinner you provided for us. I am missing the resort already and it is just 24 hrs since we left.
The ground floor rooms were oh so beautiful,would recommend everyone to insist on getting one, you can just step out of the room and there the swimming pools invites you. Well maintained and clean room, though the bath tub was slightly stained. Well maintained pool too.breakfast buffet is limited compared to other resorts but food is good.
Will definitely return again and again. Thanks guys.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst of lush green paddy fields, a whiff of sea air, a crafted beach resort, where you are assured to experience hospitality at its best. The Resort is ideal for everybody to have a great time of their life, with south Goa’s most popular white sand beach, the Colva is at a walk able distance of 500mts, offering exciting water sports and oodles of entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Golden Crown Hotel & Spa Colva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearls Oceanique Hotel Colva
- The Golden Crown Hotel & Spa Colva Goa