I Stayed here for 3 nights and I must say it is a very good Hotel, all rooms are Pool facing and well maintained. This hotel is around 200-250 meters far from beach, food in restaurant is also good. The Resort looks awesome at night, rooms are neat & clean, very quiet and hotel staff is very friendly. I asked them to arrange pool side dinner and I must say that it was done very well. You can get bike or car on rent from the hotel as there is a counter just outside of the hotel. Overall I had a pleasant stay and would like to stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst of lush green paddy fields, a whiff of sea air, a crafted beach resort, where you are assured to experience hospitality at its best. The Resort is ideal for everybody to have a great time of their life, with south Goa’s most popular white sand beach, the Colva is at a walk able distance of 500mts, offering exciting water sports and oodles of entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your The Golden Crown Hotel & Spa Colva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearls Oceanique Hotel Colva
- The Golden Crown Hotel & Spa Colva Goa