We stayed here from 22-25 dec the hotel's name has changed from Pearls oceanic to Golden Palms Hotel and Spa so it was a bit confusing for the driver.
The property is located 5 mins walk from the beach. you have to go through a fisherman's village reeking of drying fish to get to the beach.
the room was nice with good lighting and facilities. the biggest disappointment was the bathroom. they didnt even have a handtowel. all they provided were 2 towels. no handtowel, no floor mat nothing. the iron also cost 100 rs/ half hr. The restaurant did serve some good food.
overall a nice stay but i would look elsewhere before coming back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst of lush green paddy fields, a whiff of sea air, a crafted beach resort, where you are assured to experience hospitality at its best. The Resort is ideal for everybody to have a great time of their life, with south Goa’s most popular white sand beach, the Colva is at a walk able distance of 500mts, offering exciting water sports and oodles of entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelTravel.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your The Golden Crown Hotel & Spa Colva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearls Oceanique Hotel Colva
- The Golden Crown Hotel & Spa Colva Goa