rooms was good, food was good, i suggest if you like crowdy beach so go for north goa resorts.
swimming pool, and other facilities was awesome,
but one "disco" must be inside the resort, airport, beach, railway station everything is few steps away from the resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amidst of lush green paddy fields, a whiff of sea air, a crafted beach resort, where you are assured to experience hospitality at its best. The Resort is ideal for everybody to have a great time of their life, with south Goa’s most popular white sand beach, the Colva is at a walk able distance of 500mts, offering exciting water sports and oodles of entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your The Golden Crown Hotel & Spa Colva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearls Oceanique Hotel Colva
- The Golden Crown Hotel & Spa Colva Goa