“Good value and great service”
Review of Good Man

Good Man
Ranked #25 of 101 Restaurants in Colva
Cuisines: Indian, Italian
Reviewed May 18, 2013

No frills restaurant/bar with good food and ice cold beers. Great to watch the football on TV...maybe not so good on Karaoke nights if you want to try and talk.
Service is excellent.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

I was in Colva for a day and I had both lunch and dinner here. I really liked the lunch, where I ordered a steak and beer. So I went back again in the evening (when everyone was watching an IPL cricket match on TV), but this time I decided to order something different. I ordered Goan Beef Stew and didn't like it. I expect a stew to have lots of gravy, but this was completely dry. So it wasn't a very good dinner. However, let me say this restaurant is very well located, not too far from the beach. It's open air, with no air-conditioing, good for smokers. The crowd, as other reviewers have said, is comprised of in equal parts of Indians and elderly long-stay Brits.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

The food is fabulous and the service ever so friendly. We like the music in the evening. The steaks are a real treat! And everything is always fresh.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Best Makhani dahl & masala papad ever. Atmosphere here is always fab - the staff are great & friendly. We spent New Years Eve here & had a great time.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

ok if you like football on tv and karaoke on a tuesday night. food average, friendly staff...a lot of long stay english in here

1  Thank freshers