“very cheap”

Cuisines: Indian, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Excellent value for money. The food was lovely and the service was good despite there being a queue waiting for take aways. One of the cheapest meals in Goa.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

A year ago I would have given Caji's five stars, but this year I can't because the service is pretty grim. I know service is slow throughout Goa, but I don't expect to wait over an hour for a masala papad, and then another half an hour for a veg biryani. The food was fine when it arrived, but why the wait? This happened to me twice, and after that I didn't go back.

1  Thank LondonGoa–girl
Reviewed February 20, 2012

A bit of a trek to find but probably worth it. My wife had a superb steak whilst I had soup etc. The general ambience was good with soft music playing most of the evening. Service was slow but quite friendly, it seems many places are like this in this area not much fun if your famished. Food was excellent with no extra charges toilets only scored a 4 out of 10 though.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

We ate here one evening I had the tandoori chicken the hubby had Goan steak. Both meals were good but slow service.
We decided to give the Thursday fish & chip night a go which was a bad mistake. We had to wait a long time and when it came the fish was practically non exsistant and the batter soggy.
Another couple who were told by the waiter to have the fish & chips walked out after waiting an hour.
I had to go up to ask for my bill and they did not like it.
The staff seem to just take care of the larger tables ( bigger tips)
No tip off us and certainly no return visit

Reviewed January 1, 2012

As always best for steak and the Prawns in garlic butter are just fab