Hotel Colva Kinara(Colva)(Great Value!)
$42
$25
  • Breakfast included
$64
$57
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Soul Vacation Resort and Spa(Colva)(Great Value!)
$29
$23
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $33/night.

Baywatch Beach Resort(Colva)(Great Value!)
$72
$47
  • Breakfast included
La Ben Resort(Colva)(Great Value!)
$8
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $10/night.

Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewssight seeingbig swimming poolnice persontravel agentwonderful staywi fihotel staff ishouse keepingdonaldsilversandscooperationrenovationmtrsfebbike
Reviewed February 16, 2017 via mobile

This place is horrible, poor customer service, very unhygienic! We were booked in a ground floor room, with foul smell, I went to wash my face and found a millipede crawling in the sink , we asked them to change the room and they gave us another room on the first floor, bedsheets were full of stains, but we normally travel with our own so we managed! As we were checking out, i took off our pillow covers and accidentally came off with theirs, I was shocked to learn that the pillow we have been sleeping on were like rat houses, very dirty, old and I think this is what got us a bit sick, you can see the pictures that I uploaded! We reported this to the reception people and showed them the pictures, no apology, she acted as if was just normal ! Please don't opt for this resort!

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank frieda t
silversandsgoa, General Manager at Silver Sands Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2017

Greetings from Silver Sands Beach Resort GOA

Thank you very much for staying with us. I understand that you were not satisfied with your recent stay and I would like to sincerely apologize for the same.

May I kindly request you to forward me your contact details on sanjay@silversandsgoa.com and I will personally reach out to take a detailed feedback on your experience. I look forward to speaking to you.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

I booked this Hotel by Travelia Holidays; a prominant travel agent of east india, Room is okay, facility is okay and cleaness is just below average. This is on an average budget like hotel. Only plus point is i.e situate on Colva Beach thats it.

Room Tip: pool view room is good thats it.
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
silversandsgoa, General Manager at Silver Sands Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2018

Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

Hotel Is Good, Located Near The Beach And Very Economical, Pool Is Clean, Stayed Here For 4 Days With Family And Will Surely Advice Other People To Stay Here, Colva Beach Is Very Good.
It Was Great Experience And Full Value Of Money As Well. Nice Location And Great Environment.

Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
silversandsgoa, General Manager at Silver Sands Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2017

Dear Valued Reviewer,

Greetings from Silver Sands Beach Resort,Goa!!

Thank you for taking a moment to review and recommend us on TripAdvisor. We continuously strive to provide the very best of product and services to our guests and we are happy to note that you had a pleasant stay with us.

I have shared your compliments with the Team and thank you for your encouragement which will make us strive harder for exceeding the expectations of our guests.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to Silver Sands Beach Resort, Goa soon.

Warm Regards

Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely disgusting! Don't bother with the breakfast ! I wouldn't feed it to my dog ! The manager tried to get 4150 Rupees from us for no reason upon our entrance to the reception! Then backed down when he realised that he'd picked on the wrong couple !
Corridors dirty ! Not washed in weeks ! And the constant smell of excrement was nauseous!
Pillow slips were black ! And showers ,toilets ,and sinks ,didn't work in the morning ! There's lots more I could add but I think I've said enough, if you stay there after this report then you deserve it !

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jonathan I

Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

We have just left the silver sands beach resort after spending 5 nights there. The hotel is disgusting and dirty, in the 5 days I was there I didn't see no one cleaning around the hotel or corridors, we had breakfast one one morning and we just could not eat it. The couple of days we had round the pool there was always a Genorater on in the back ground and the pool was dirty, we had cockroaches in our room aswell. The only good thing was the WiFi was very strong at the hotel

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple