we stayed a week in the suite in the main building which consists of a bathroom, sleeping room and sitting room. This is an old mansion and decorated in a pleasant rural way. Don't expect much modern luxury though, it's really rural and a bit faded, but still chic in a sort of grandmother style. Can be a bit chilly in winter though!
If you fancy a bit old Lanzarote instead of the awful Costa Tequise and Playa Blanca hotels, this might be just your cup of tea.
The restaurant is nice too but is independently run nowadays. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caserío de Mozaga is a traditional canarian farmhouse built in late XVIII century and listed in the Historic Catalogue of Lanzarote located in an estate of approximately 10.000 sqm.8 double rooms, two of them with private salon.Each room has bathroom fully equipped with bath, hair dryer, amenities, magnifying mirror, wifi, satellite television and heating.•Lounge•WIFI: free access•Laundry•Private Parking•Car rental•Massage Service•Doctor Assistance•Fax•Help and advice on the variety of activities to be found in the island: cultural, nature, sports, gastronomic and special events.•Breakfast from 08.30 to 10.30 a.m.•Caserío de Mozaga counts with a restaurant -independently managed- located in the old stables of the farmhouse. It opens every evening from 19,30 to 22,30 p.m. Tuesday closed.Macaronesia GardenAtractive garden of volcanic sand planted with endemic plants of the island and samples of blossom flowers, cactus and a large variety of bushes and flowers of the macaronesia region.You can enjoy Aloes,Echiums, Aeoniums, Cardones , Veroles and different types of lichens, buganvilleas, canary palms, drago and big rubber plants.We have no umbrellas but the rubber plants and palm trees will protect you from the sun , and you will enjoy the relax of reading or sleeping under their shade. New solarium area with rain shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Caserio de Mozaga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caserio De Mozaga Hotel San Bartolome
- Caserio De Mozaga Lanzarote/San Bartolome, Spain