“Great karting experience”

Go Karting San Bartolome
More attraction details
Owner description: Fantastic, exciting Go Karting track, built on a hillside, with challenging twists and turns. A very unique experience. Karts for all ages and skill levels. Free transport provided for both drivers and spectators.
Chesham, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great karting experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

This is a great go karting track for children and adults, the staff are really friendly and help the children to learn to drive carefully and safely and have fun, our two children have been going to this track many times over the years while on holiday in Lanzarote. They get on really well with Johnny and his staff, Paul, Jemaul, Leo also love to have their photos taken by the 'mad dutchman'. We are going back in August. Les, Charlotte and Nathan.

1 Thank LeslieTra
Irene F, Guest Relations Manager at Go Karting San Bartolome, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Thank you very much for your review. It is always nice for the staff to read reviews, as they work really hard to make sure everyone has a great time at the track, as well as remaining safe. Also, glad you liked your photos, we do get some really good shots and certainly facial expressions. We hope if you return to lanzarote in the future you will return to see us.

• Polish first
Antrim, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A Must Do When in Lanzarote!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

Fantastic fantastic fantastic. They will collect you at your hotel and take you back. My 8year old son loves it, they are all so friendly, great atmosphere, ideal for adults as well. Well done to Johnny and all the team. See you 2015!

Visited April 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your karting experience with us. We are delighted you enjoyed your visit to us, and certainly look forward to seeing you all again next year.
Stockport, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great couple of hours out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2014

We were picked up at our hotel (for free!!) Which was great because we were about 15-20mins away. Me and my boyfriend thoroughly enjoyed it even though I crashed into the side and didn't break, I somehow got oil all over me, but I can off the track because I hurt my wrist, but they took care of me straight away the guys started wiping the oil off me that I didn't notice, but in 10 mins I was back on the track! Absolutely fine! It's very cheap as well we took 40 euros each and didn't even spend all of that, I think this is more for the fun lovers and not the people who think their professionals, on my 3rd way round their were a bunch of muppets that made me go off the track nearly thinking that they were the best, I'd say it needs to be more monitored and more rules so that people are safer and if people are being jerks they should be taken off!! This is for everyone not just families, can do with friends and you other half's! We had to leave my bag behind the bar which I didn't like, but was fine, lockers would be better. fully enjoyed this.

Visited April 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your karting experience with us. We are pleased you enjoyed your karting experience despite acouple of hiccups. Regarding safety, we do have the safety CD which everyone who is collected must listen too, and the safety DVD at the track for all drivers, however, due to the nature of the business, some people do get carried away. If the track marshalls see this, they always speak with them, and remove them from the track if required. Regarding the lockers, we have thought of this idea, but unfortunately, we have an issue with space for them. That is why, we are happy to keep any personal belongings in the cupboard behind the bar, where no one but the bar person has access to them, and we have never had any problems, they are very safe there, but we do appreciate you mentioning the idea. We are always happy for anyone to make recommendations or ideas for us to continue improving our service to you. Please come visit us again, if you holiday in Lanzarote in the future.
“7 year old loved it”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Had a great last day in lanzarote, kicked off with some go karting, very good fun. Need to do some work on the catering though!

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your karting experience with us. We are delighted you had enjoyed it. With regard to the catering im sorry this wasn't up to scratch. We only offer pizzas and baguettes, as most people who come to the track are only here for a couple of hours, and are usually all-inclusive, so we only provide these as hot snacks, but we really do appreciate any ideas/comments which will enhance our customer satisfactions. Again thank you for your very kind words, and we hope you will visit us again if you return to Lanzarote in the future.
Belfast, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Decent track but small and hard to overtake.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014

Very small track, difficult to get speed up and they let kids ride who were terrified to accelerate and take corners.

2 Thank WoodyDuWittlol
Thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience at the track. Sorry you were alittle disappointed with your experience. We appreciate, It can be a bit difficult when children are on the track and it is there first time learning to drive and negotiate the corners, they do tend to brake frequently, and we know this can slow more experienced drivers down at times. However, thank you for your comments, and we hope you will visit us again if you return to Lanzarote, to try out your karting experience here again.