“Utterly superb!”

$35.92*
and up
Karting Races and Grand Prix in Lanzarote
More attraction details
Owner description: Fantastic, exciting Go Karting track, built on a hillside, with challenging twists and turns. A very unique experience. Karts for all ages and skill levels. Free transport provided for both drivers and spectators.
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Can not over state how much fun my friend and I had here, it's the best fun and adrenaline fix we have had for the money for a very long time. Very friendly and efficient business, they even picked us up and dropped us of at our hotel. We are going back for another fix in a few days time!

1  Thank Brucetiles

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Absolutely brilliant me and my partner had a wicked time, must do u won't regret it.
For all ages accommodating for everyone.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

When I first hered about this place in our meeting i thought oh no, as my partner loves this type of things as for me wasnt to sure. First of all we had a free pick up from a really nice bloke who was chatting away to us and was very friendly! when we got there i was nervous, we were greated by lovely staff who made us feel very comfortable. I was very easy to pick up and the karts are easy to use, i had an amazing time there and really enjoyed the karting we raced around with other groups and it was fanstatic. I highly reccomend this place even if you are a bit unsure of karting it really is worth while and a good experience! I would defiently go back if i am in the country again!

1  Thank Natalie E
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Had a trip here, very reasonably priced, 4 of us drove for 35 euros for the normal 12/15 laps. In a great spot, easy to find, plus they do a free bus pick up service for karters and spectators. Bar on site, what more do you need ;) Definitely would advise a trip here.

1  Thank braddaaw
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Great few hrs out!! Free pick up, pedal to the metal karting and excellent staff!! Grand price is best value and adds bit of competition!! I would recommend but be prepared to get dirty!! Rubber and oil lol!!