“Excellent!”

$34.26*
and up
Karting Races and Grand Prix in Lanzarote
More attraction details
Owner description: Fantastic, exciting Go Karting track, built on a hillside, with challenging twists and turns. A very unique experience. Karts for all ages and skill levels. Free transport provided for both drivers and spectators.
Ramsgate, United Kingdom
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Excellent!”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I took my son Go Karting and he loved it, it was his favorite part of the holiday. I gave him my tickets after having a little go myself as he was enjoying it so much. I cannot fault the staff. They are a really great bunch, so friendly, hospitable and funny, my little lad got a certificate for the best driver of the day which i think is now his most prized possession.
All in all a perfect last day in Lanzarote. We both had an awesome time and would not hesitate to go back!

1 Thank that-crazy-one

• Polish first
Manchester, England
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Good couple of hours out”
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

We decided to go here after reading reviews and enjoying go karting at home.

It cost us 55 euros for 3 eight minute sessions. The track was quite small but fun to drive and we ended up on the track with 5 others some who were ok, but 2 in particular who got in the way and went round at a snails pace. Given the number of rules that the place had about number of crashes allowed we were conscious about overtaking and catching the other karts.

The free transport was excellent and we did enjoy it but for the money they are other things that I would pick to do first that would last the whole day rather than a few hours.

Visited September 2013
“Great fun for all the family.”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I would highly recommend a day go karting at San Bartolome in Lanzarote. Brought my 2 sons there aged 15 and 11 didnt expect to get what we did. We were collected free of charge and on arrival we were greeted by friendly English speaking staff. The boys had a great time and the staff were brilliant and patient even when they went of track. We even returned a second day. Best money spent to entertain the boy. Cant wait to return next year. Thanks again to all the staff ye are doing great work.

Ireland
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“fantastic afternnon out”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Booked here through "lastminute travel along the main strip. Prices very reasonable. Free transport picked us up from our apartment and took us to the track. Staff very welcoming and extremely friendly, took time to talk and joke with each one of us. Helmets were fitted and then off out on the track. An amazing experience for all the family. Would really recommend here to anyone visiting Lanzarote .

laois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Highly recommended for all age groups”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I would highly recommend a visit to the Karting Track in San Bartolome...brilliant service with free pick up and drop off at your apt. We visited the track twice during our holidays. We are a family of 6 (2 adults 4 children) ranging from 9yrs down to 4yrs and because of the double karts everyone got to take part. The staff are all so lovely and helpful and great attention to safety is giving. So thanks to everyone.....all the Dave's...especially Dave from Essex...and the lovely Ballinasloe, Co. Galway Lady who owns the place....well done everyone....Carol

2 Thank shy40