“im still buzzing”
Review of Lanzarote Karting

Lanzarote Karting
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Fantastic, exciting karting track. Built on a hillside with challenging twists and turns. A unique experience. Karts for all ages and skill levels. Free transport provided for both drivers and spectators.
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Amazing day out! much fun for adults, and kids, and very affordable!

We won a ticket for a free go at GoKarting, and went on the 16th April 2013. as this day was not to hot, and pretty cloudy,
We were so amazed they even picked us up FREE and dropped us back to Costa Teguise when we requested,

When we arrived i personalyl was excited at the size of the track (took me back to the days of being a kid!) Staff was really friendly and easy to get on with, and i found it so cheap per go, (10Euros - 8mins or they have deals of 3 tickets/gos from 25Euros)

if you havnt been on Karts in a while i recommend trying the 200cc single engine Karts first to get use to the track. and then maybe chance the 320cc twin engine Karts, this is what i done, and im glad i did. the track is amazingly quick! so beaware, if you have no road sense, take it easy!

Overall we spent around 5 hours there, and i spent about 70Euros for 6 extra goes plus my free go :) oh and a T Shirt i had to buy :D

also word of warning people visiting here take note of the advice, and warnings you are given as its in your own safty interest!

Respect the Marshalls, and Respect Karts like they are your own :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,101)
All reviews
"safety video"
in 23 reviews
"dropped off"
in 14 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
in 18 reviews
"great afternoon"
in 18 reviews
"great value for money"
in 28 reviews

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Me and my girlfriend traveled to Lanzerote for a week on holiday. Right at the start of the week we booked to go-karting at the 'Grankarting Club' and that would be for our final day. The company was meant to pick us up at 11.00am that morning, but never turned up. We waited till 11.30 then got our hotel reception to call them, and it transpired the hadn't set off to get us, and with no apology said they are on their way now. Another 20 minutes past and there was no sign of then, so we got the reception to call and cancel.

Very annoyed and a good part of our last day wasted we traveled to Porta De Carmen, which we loved, with water skiing and really friendly people. We then went into a store called 'Last minute Travel' and saw another go-karting company advertised called 'Go Karting San Bartolome'. We were picked up when they said they would, very friendly people, short distance to the track. Brilliant unique track, unlike flat racing courses, this one had a dynamic and incredibly fun, even though I lost to my girlfriend. The staff were friendly, made us feel incredibly welcome, entertaining and competitive enough without being super serious. We wouldn't have found this place if it wasn't for the terrible service from the other go karting place, but I'm glad we did and will be definitely be returning if return to Lanzerote.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

During our family stay in Lanzarote we visited the Go Kart track for a little bit of fun. We hired a car for a few days so we drove there but they offer a free pick up service. The staff were friendly and would take the time to speak to you. I went on the twin engined kart while my son went on the junior kart. The track marshal was really patient with my son, it was his first time, and helped him to get going. The track looked quiet big but we only got to use a small section of it. The twin kart was REALLY quick, I recommend them to anyone old enough to go on them. The prices are excellent and good value. We had 1 go then went and purchased 2 more as part of a deal they have. They even have someone taking pictures around the track which you can purchased for a few euro's, these are excellent quality and a great reminder of your day out. Overall an excellent day out, we enjoyed ourselves so much and this added to our already great holiday experience.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

We went here for my boyfriends birthday on the 18th whilst holidaying in Puerto del Carmen, the prices were very reasonable and it was great that we were picked up and dropped back to our resort. The staff were very helpful especially Webby who kept us laughing all afternoon, the track is great and everyone enjoyed themselves (even me who came last!) Highly recommended!!!