“Great day out”
Review of Lanzarote Karting

Lanzarote Karting
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Fantastic, exciting karting track. Built on a hillside with challenging twists and turns. A unique experience. Karts for all ages and skill levels. Free transport provided for both drivers and spectators.
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Was really good fun ! There was 9 of us that did the Grand Prix on New Year's Eve. We all enjoyed it would defo recommend :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,115)
All reviews
"safety video"
in 23 reviews
"dropped off"
in 14 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
in 18 reviews
in 19 reviews
"thanks guys"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed January 13, 2013

my son and daughter and son in law loved this but my 10 year old was disgusted a "old" lady won him her age has ranged from 40 to 70 definatly for every one

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I didn't go on carts but sat in sun kids which were from 10 to 19 loved it cost 12 euros for 8 laps but good day out

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Wow! we had a great time Go Karting, we were collected and dropped off in PDC, the mini bus takes you to the track which is free of charge. We went with a big group so we did the "grand prix" which was great fun. The staff are very organised and the place is well run. They even have carts with a child seat in the back, my three year old went out with my husband and loved the experience waving at the rest of us everytime he whizzed past!