My friends and I went here for the half chicken and chips on Thursday evening, when the food arrived it was luke warm and swimming in a very salty gravy. On returning home that night 2 of our group started with griping stomach pains, nausea and violent diarrhoea, this continued for the whole of the next day and evening, in fact one of our party has still not recovered 3 days later. I can only assume that this food poisoning was due to the fact that the chicken had been pre-cooked and re-heated but only to tepid temperature. The chef seemed to be more interested in getting his TV up and running, smoking and drinking than what was going on in his kitchen. Needless to say we will not return nor will our many friends in this area.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.