“Good food and prices at prime location.”

Restaurante Sevilla
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 28, 2018

Love this place: the best location with outdoors seating in historic Villafranca del Bierzo, varied menu and good prices. The only problem is that it gets very busy during summertime and service is slow, even painful. Besides that, great burgers and menu right in Saint James Way.

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

My starter was ham and you’d expect decent ham anywhere in Spain, but this was rubbish. The next course was salmon, well it was meant to be salmon..mine was small, thin and bone-dry.

1  Thank brianwT5412DX
Reviewed June 30, 2017

Average restaurant in Villafranca del Bierzo. A terrace in the main place of the village, next to other restaurants. One can have a meal without any particular expectations. Usually packed, noisy but cheerful atmosphere. The service is quite standard, it took so much to get a fresh beer... Definitely not best choice in the town, but tolerable experience if doing the Camino.

Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

I usually don't give negative reviews unless the place is just terrible...well...this place is terrible...they had 3 people trying to serve over 100 people. Huge fail...we had to go inside to get our beers...then go find where the menus were to get a menu...then I had to flag down a server and beg her to take our order. Then we waited over an hour for food...I would avoid this place at ALL costs....sorry Sevilla but you need to do better!!

Reviewed October 30, 2016 via mobile

Had dinner here with two friends while hiking the Camino de Santiago. Two of us got our food in a reasonable amount of time, but the third meal did not arrive before two of us had already finished our dinner. Our waiter was more interested in standing around texting on his phone than attending to his customers. Compared to other meals we have had while in Spain, this was a huge disappointment. Perhaps some restaurants don't appreciate the business the Camino travelers bring to the area, expecting they will not return, but lots of communities and restaurants serve tourists and do a fantastic job so I don't understand why this would be an exception. I have enjoyed many great meals and lots of exceptional service while traveling in Spain, but Restaurant Sevilla did not leave me with a positive memory. I hope Restaurant Sevilla treats local customers better than their tourist trade.