“Best Restaurant in the area”
Review of Ronald's

Ronald's
Ranked #11 of 71 Restaurants in Rojales
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2012

Fantastic food, Fantastic host, Fantastic staff and a Fantastic price. Visited twice now and both experiences were great. We have already booked again.

2  Thank CBM1969
There are newer reviews for Ronald's

Reviewed November 26, 2012

My wife and I have visited Ronald's on several occasions while staying near buy, you really feel like your having a fuss made of you, the food is excellent and the location very good. Every time we have dined their Ronald has greeted us AND remembered us from the previous occasion when we visited his restaurant, a perfect host if ever their was one. It's all the little things both Ronald and his staff do that make visiting this restaurant a sheer pleasure.

1  Thank Shaun William B
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My husband and I went to Spain for an ten day holiday. Ronald's restaurant was recommended to us by a friend who had a place in Rojales.
Upon arrival we were greeted by a very friendly Ronald and his staff. I was given a glass of bubbly and my husband chose a beer.
We were then given soup, followed by pate with bread and warm chicken wings. The waitess then gave us a choice of around six starters and six main courses. I had smoked salmon with garnish and hubby chose prawn cocktail.
For main course I had beef wellington, which wasn't cooked medium rare ask I requested, but was still delicious. My husband chose roast hock whick he enjoyed also. Both dishes were garnished with rice, potatoes, vegetables and salad. This was washed down with a very tasty jug of sangria.

For dessert we were given warm apple strudel with quality vanilla ice cream.

We then had coffees and liquers to finish.

The whole evening had background music playing from many nationalities. Making all diners welcome.

This was a set price of only 20 euro's. Fantastic value for money.

So good, we ate there 3 times!!!

1  Thank b.c.f.c.1875
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Excellent food, excellent host, excellent staff, excellent price, been many many times and always had a great night, and when family and friends come out they always want to go to Ronald's and Ronald is the perfect host

1  Thank keithmann
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Charming ambiance, all tables are outside but in the Spanish summer this is not a problem. Food is excellent, generous portions and possibly the best food in the locality. Attentive service and clean loos - what more could you ask for!