“Central Alicante apartment”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

995cath
Dunfermline, United Kingdom
“Central Alicante apartment”
Reviewed March 25, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
people found this review helpful

Well appointed apartment near castle,beach, restaurants,bars,shops and tram stop. Spacious with seating for 8 people and very well kitted out with crockery,cutlery and towels. Owners were extremely welcoming and very helpful. 3 bathrooms for 4 bedrooms made our holiday even better. Our weather in March was sunny and warm which with the very comfortable apartment made Alicante the perfect short break for us. We would have no hesitation in re-visiting.

Date of stay: March 2017
Apr 2, 2017
Thanks to Catherine and friends for their stay in my apartment. There were very friendly and talkative, and they left the apartment tidy and neat. We were in touch easily from the beggining, so I strongly recommed them as guests wherever they go.
Best regards from Alicante. Hope to see you again.
Marisa
kikeda201...
Burton upon Trent, United Kingdom
“Great weekend break!”
Reviewed March 14, 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

6 of us stayed at the gorgeous apartment for two nights. Location was great to exprore a city of Alicante. It was close to majority of restaurants in both new and old town, supermarket, beach, castle and etc by foot. The weather was also lucky while we stayed even in the beginning of March. Some people were swimming in the sea and a number of people were sunbathing. The owner of apartment were very generous to pick us up from the airport and dropped off at the airport with a small charge, which was handy and explained where to go and eat during our stay. Highlight of this stay was the apartment we stayed. It was modern, high quality, spacious, quiet even in the central town. I definitely recommend this place those who want to exprore Alicante.

Date of stay: March 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Mar 15, 2017
Kiku and friends were really friendly. We even enjoyed our trip from the airport to the aparment (I offered them to pick them up and take back to the airport) talking about local culture. From the beggining we have been in touch easily. They had some questions I could solve. They followed the apartment rules and left it clean and neat, so I strongly recommend them as guests wherever they go.
They said to me that they spent a nice weekend, eating local food.
Thanks for your stay in my apartment and see you soon.
If I go to your city, I definetely will contact you.
Best regards, Marisa
Reviewed February 20, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: February 2017
Mar 15, 2017
REbecca and her family are very friendly. From the beggining we have been in touch easily. They had some questions I can solve. I even can book a restaurant for them to celebrate a birthday. They followed the apartment rules and left it clean and neat, so I strongly recommend them as guests wherever they go.
Thanks for your stay in my apartment and see you soon.
Best regards, Marisa
Quest5462...
“Large spacious flat in good location”
Reviewed January 16, 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Very convenient for all the restaurants and shopping in alicante. Flat very spacious and comfortable. The only problem was the lack of an electric kettle. It took quite a while for the kettle to boil on the ceramic hob otherwise a great place to stay.

Date of stay: January 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jan 24, 2017
thanks a lot for renting my apartment.and for your beautiful words. it has been a pleasure to have nice guests as you. We try to improve the kettle, course, because I always take in account your suggestion.
I hope to see you again. I wish you all the best.
regards from Alicante
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing