“The house was perfect and the location as well.”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
highphon3
Garrucha, Spain
“Bad policy forced vacation”
Reviewed August 25, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

I decided to go on vacation with a group of friends and family, mostly for our kids to have some fun in Terra Mitica. We were 8 adults and 6 kids. I searched for a villa that can keep us together and I found only this one, overpriced of course. After I talked to the group, they wanted to split and go in different directions. I tried to cancel withing 24h of booking and they say they are not going to refund any of the payment. So After all I convinced everybody to go. The villa is not bad, it just needs some renewing and detail cleaning. For the price we paid I compare it with 5 star, but I didn't feel like 5 star confort. The furniture is old, the matrecess are cheap, the plumbing needs some repairing. The final conclusion: If you want to book this villa and feel good with yourself afterwards, don't pay 1150e /day like I done, I would pay around half of that price if you ask me. And You gotta love that no refund policy.

Oct 4, 2018
A fortunately I love to receive my guests and know that they are enjoying a lot.
The mattresses are some of them of natural latex that for me is the best material.
And the furniture is design. Our guests normally love the Villa.

This situation was totally different.
First this guests didn’t understand that I can’t return the amount of the booking two days before their arrival because I haven’t the money and he has to talk with Trip Advisor. Then he was so rude .....
After, when they are in the Villa, Trip Advisor inform to me that the guests had reclaimed to return all the amount through pay pal !!!
We have to wait around a month after the check out, to be paid because of this.
But this is a very particular situation and perhaps this guests was in a personal difficult situation. For me is all ok now.
Þorbjörg...
“The house was perfect and the location as well.”
Reviewed April 11, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

For family of 17 people, the house was perfect and the location as well. The house was so nice with cozy rooms and fully equipment kitchen. We were traveling with many kids and they loved the swimming pool outside, even thou it was quite chilly during the evening. Once, we connected the owner because the swimming pool was very dirty after windy day, she answered us very quickly and before we knew, some guy came and cleaned it, it was a great service!!
I would definitely come back there again and we highly recommend it! :)

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sep 9, 2018
Thank you very much!!
It has been a pleasure!
Reviewed September 1, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Oct 19, 2017
It has been a pleasure to lodge you as guest¡¡
Charlotte...
Dunstable, United Kingdom
“Luxury, HUGE villa”
Reviewed June 5, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

There were 10 of us (8 adults, two teenagers) staying at the villa. On arrival Amaya met us in the early hours of the morning as our flight was delayed. She arrived with a smile on her face and popped open a bottle of champagne, which was a lovely surprise! She was very informative and left us with a folder of maps and local attractions. The villa was very clean.

We were shocked at the size of the villa it really is huge and beautiful! Upstairs there are two double bedrooms and one twin room. Outside the rooms is a sofa bed in case of overflow guests. There is also a twin bathroom, one with a bath, shower and toilet, the other with a shower and a bath.

Downstairs there is a huge dining table inside (which we didn't use once). Huge couch and TV. The kitchen is very modern - be careful when putting ANYTHING on the work surfaces as they stain very easily. We put everything on mats, or tea-towels.

There is another bathroom with shower and toilet downstairs and a single room (with room to be a twin). The master bedroom also located downstairs is absolutely HUGE! the bathroom has a walk in shower and Jacuzzi bath. There is also, an annex with double bed, shower and living space located in an annex, outside of the villa.

The garden is amazing, perfect size pool with a BBQ area - just be mindful of the noise as it is in a residential area with an apartment complex to the left and the locals like to enjoy their siesta. We made sure we had music low during this time. There is also a huge dining table which we ate at most days/nights. Also just to point out - the floors get slippery outside especially when hot.

The villa is a 5 minute walk from Aldi supermarket which was handy! Everything is closed on a Sunday - we struggled with this as we arrived early hours of the morning. We managed to find a petrol station open to get the essentials. The villa is also close to a few bars and restaurants. We ate at a nice burger bar the first evening and also the Thai restaurant which had mix reviews from my family - quite expensive and upmarket - not great for children. Please note the villa is not situated in a tourist area, however a 10 minute tram journey (1.45 Euro) you have a lot more touristy areas. We enjoyed going to El Campello beach and the shopping is also great! There are loads of restaurants of all different variety! 10 minute tram journey the other way is Alicante town centre which is a bit more pricey but worth a visit. We had a drink on the harbour and watched the sunset which was beautiful! There are beaches around the area too, ten minute walk to one beach and approx. 30 minutes to another beach.

We would definitely come back. We were so sad to leave! Amaya was really lovely and helpful. I would definitely recommend to families! Our age range was from 13 years old to 55 years old and we all had the best time.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Oct 19, 2017
Thank you very much Charlotte.
I am very happy you have enjoy the villa so much.
You are welcome always¡¡
Best regards
Amaya
si_nc2015
“Perfect property & location for our group of 12 ladies”
Reviewed May 21, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
people found this review helpful

We stayed here for my friend's hen weekend. The villa is gorgeous. The host was very helpful.
It's really close to supermarkets and to the tram.
I'd definitely recommend this villa.

Jun 5, 2017
Thank you very much.
I´m very happy you have enjoy it.¡ It was a pleasure¡
You are always welcome
TrixieSus...
Sussex
“Perfect for large group”
Reviewed May 8, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

Stayed here for 4 nights in a large group. Much more spacious than it looks from the outside. Really nice sunny pool area and sun beds for all plus beach towels provided. Comfortable living area and large dining tables inside and out. Well equipped kitchen with plenty of crockery and glasses. We had an issue with the hot water and dishwasher but Amaya came and sorted it. She was really helpful with local knowledge and booked taxis and a restaurant for us. Nice quiet location but short walk to the tram to get into town centre plus taxis were very reasonable. Bedrooms were simply furnished and the only mirrors were in the bathrooms, also only 2 hairdryers between 12, but overall a lovely base where we were made to feel very welcome and I would definitely go back.

Hiltrips
Burgess Hill, United Kingdom
“'Beautiful Villa'”
Reviewed May 5, 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

I have just returned from a lovely weekend away with 11 friends, staying in this villa. It was clean and tidy and the owner was very helpful with any questions we had. Easy tram ride into Alicante and walking distance to shops, supermarkets. Bars and restaurants. Would be perfect if there were a few minor additions, a few more mirrors, bins and pillows and a couple of pictures to make it feel a bit more homely but this is just nitpicking to be honest. I would not hesitate in recommending this villa.

May 8, 2017
It's the first time that a guest don't give us 5 points.!!
I'm so sorry because we try to do our best.
The villa is minimalist. We don't use mirrors or pictures or a lot of pillows to decorate. It's a different thing. We try to see the villa like an sculpture, with modern esthetic.
You have bins in every bathroom.
It's nice to appreciate modern styles !!!!
Best regards
Amaya
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing