Eurostars Lucentum
$134
Hotel Rambla(Alicante)(Great Value!)
$67
  • Room Service
Hotel Maya Alicante(Alicante)(Great Value!)
$126
$199
Agoda.com
Great 4.5/5
1,157 results
All reviewsthe busold townfree wificentral locationfood marketbusiness hotelmodern hotelair conpillow menudirectly opposite the hotelairport stopscity breakturn rightbars and restaurantshotel breakfasttop floorshort walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 27, 2014

Couldn't fault location or the hotel itself. A big problem is the noise - got hardly any sleep with of the nights because of the cars beeping till all hours. Fantastic restaurants and bars - seemed very safe and a nice atmosphere all round.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Stayed here, with my wife, for the weekend to celebrate our wedding anniversary from the 17th to 20th May. The hotel is superbly located for accessing the beach, port area and the main shopping points of this wonderful city.
The hotel is comfortable and generally clean with very helpful staff. Whilst the room was of a good size the bathroom was a little small and not particularly clean. As we stayed on a "room only" basis I can't comment on the food except to say that the restaurant is only open for breakfast and the coffe shop/bar only opens from Monday to Thursday?? This, however, was not a problem as the hotel is within a five minute walk of the numerous selection of bars and eateries.As there is no parking at the hotel I had to use the underground public park ( which was only a few metres away at a cost of €24.10 for a 48 hour stay.This, I think, is a reasonable fee to pay.
Overall the weekend was most enjoyable and represents good value for money.

1  Thank Mike A
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Stayed at the Eurostars for a long weekend in May 2014. Good location for bus from airport the hotel is right over the stop 'Alfonso' that you need.

The hotel is modern, bright and well decorated. The rooms are the same. The room was big enough for us as a couple. The bathroom was nice too.

We ended up checking out two days early simply due to the noise. I'd read previous reviews about the noise and when we were put on the 8th floor I thought we'd be ok, but no. The hotel is so noisy and not from the traffic outside. Maybe its a place where people go to party. We could even hear people having a wee in their rooms. Finally went quiet about 2/3am.

Were in our early 30s and like to have a laugh but not sleeping well was wrecking the holiday so we changed hotels. Also when we checked out early the staff didn't even inquire why they didn't seem interested or very friendly.

One morning we did have the buffet breakfast. It was ok. I think over priced though. Also staff weren't that friendly and all the tables had dirty plates on them. The food was average, fruit, cheeses, meat, toast, coffee, eggs and bacon etc. I've had better at hotels with less stars.

The beach is a short walk about 10mins. Plenty of shops around and restaurants. There is a nice sushi restaurant, go out of hotel and first left. Good place to practice your Spanish as not many English speakers.

Only if the hotel got sound proofing would we stay again and we'd eat breakfast outside of hotel.

Room Tip: Higher would be better I'd guess but as I said 8 is still noisey.
4  Thank Eve H
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I stayed here with my 11 year old son from 11 th April to 16th April. The hotel is very comfortable, clean, ideally located for city and beach. The breakfast is good. Staff are very helpful. I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jacqbren
Reviewed May 8, 2014

This hotel is very convenient for exploring the old town. It is directly opposite the airport bus stop and the coastal tram station.The rooms were comfortable and very clean.The tv is quite old and has one english station - but you don't come to spain to watch tv.
The breakfast has a good selection of hot and cold food and is good value. The location is excellent with many good tapas bars and restaurants nearby

Room Tip: Rooms on the upper floors are quiet and have good views
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple