We had no complaints whatever with our three night weekend stay.
Having read the reports here we emailed ahead and asked for a non smoking room on a high floor at the front of the hotel, and this is exactly what we got. Room 1007 on the 10th floor overlooking the Mercado building.
The room was large, well equipped with a pillow menu. The added bonus of this room, being at a corner of the building was that the bathroom had a window, rather than being internal.
The only drawback of the room was that there was no tea or coffee making facilities. This would not be a major problem other than the fact that the hotel lobby bar and cafe does not open at weekends or holidays and room service does not opeate also. This was not a major problem for us but if there is to be no bar or room service the least that should be provided is tea and coffee making facilities in the room.
For the above reason this is not a 4* Hotel.
As a place to stay and enjoy Alicante at an excellent price it cannot be faulted however,
If you go expecting a "resort type" hotel you will be disapointed as we got the feeling that the hotel is more geared to the business traveller.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eurostars Lucentum 4* has 169 rooms, all of them fully equipped, heated and air conditioned. It also has comprehensive facilities, including 6 rooms for holding all sorts of events. It is a great choice for business and pleasure trips alike. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Eurostars Lucentum reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Lucentum Hotel Alicante
- Hesperia Lucentum Alicante Province
- Hesperia Lucentum Hotel Alicante Province