TripAdvisor

“Always a good shout”

Shakira Indian Restaurant
Ranked #310 of 1,852 Restaurants in Alicante
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We have been to Shakira several times and they Never fail to give the most tasty food experience for an Indian going Samir was particularly attentive and delivered with professionalism and charm. Well done.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (104)

Reviewed August 13, 2019

I Visited this restaurant last week with my sister and my son we had a lovely service was great even got a free shot with my meal!

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 2, 2019

Great food and brilliant value for money. early bird menu 4 courses 9.95 euro. Staff very friendly and helpful. no hidden costs.

Reviewed June 29, 2019

Food is delicious and the menu is huge. In my opinion, it's the best Indian restaurant in the area. Great value for money and staff are always very friendly.

Reviewed June 24, 2019

If anyone was to ask me where to eat in Alicante, without hesitation, I would say the Shakira restaurant on the Cabo Roig strip, costa marina! This is a place where I can put my hand on my heart and say I was bursting to go to again this year. Throughout the years we always go. The staff are nothing short of spectacular. They are friendly, chatty, helpful and ensure that your time at the restaurant is extremely enjoyable. The food is delectable! The dishes are fantastic and authentic! From the minute you sit down you are looked after. Drinks, poppadoms, nan breads everything! And a nice shot of baileys to finish the night off! I’m unaware of the names of the staff members but they are possibly the friendliest faces you’ll ever encounter. I could talk for ages about the place. It’d be a complete loss of good food and good company during your holidays in Alicante if you didn’t dine here. 10/10

The Irish smiley girl