“May Moraira Holiday”

Dining options: Reservations
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
“May Moraira Holiday”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Always go to Moraira in May a little cold this year but the food at vthe ribs bar is always fantastic. The steaks are cooked to perfection and always tender. This year i had a double dealer with ribs and chicken fantastic. Good service always but you may have to book in peak season.

Visited May 2013

Benissa, Spain
“combo deleight”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

Visited the ribs bar shortly after re-opening, visited with son and two of his friends. we all had ribs and steak combo.....cooked to perfection ample portion and 4 men left well satisfied. great value, great food...will be going back soon

Visited April 2013
Tokyo, Japan
“Real Ribs”
Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

We always go to the Ribs Bar when we're in this part of Spain, and it didn't disappoint-consistently good ribs, attentive service, and a full bar; what more could you ask for?

Visited April 2013
Moraira, Spain
“In bed for 4 days apart from two days on the bathroom floor”
Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

I got a ribs take away from here last Friday night.
This made me one of the sickest I can ever remember in my life. The place had just opened back up after being shut down for "ventilation" problems apparently.
I was crippled on my bathroom floor for two days solid.
I would never go back to this place again. I was that ill I was close to leaving a video diary for my nearest and dearest.

To rate the food if you want to take the risk, the portion size was good, ribs were dry and not worth 12e even if they didn't almost kill me. Many places to eat better with better ribs

• Visited March 2013