“Once visited no other local restaurant is necessary”
Review of L'Atelier

L'Atelier
Ranked #8 of 1,527 Restaurants in Alicante
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We live about 100Km from this restaurant but every time we visit Alicante we head for
this gastronomic delight. Never fails to impress, interesting, imaginative and good value for money always.
Booking is often necessary, be warned as generally people want to keep this gem to themselves.

2  Thank Davuzi

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Alicante town is bypassed by most visitors to the Costa Blanca, this is a shame as the old town is fantastic, has a great nightlife a beach and a huge marina with restaurants and bars. Cheap flights to Alicante and a 15€ taxi ride and you are in the town. When you go you must find the L’Atelier restaurant just behind the cathedral. The food here id wonderful and a lot less expensive than you would imagine as your meal price includes 4 or 5 gourmet courses.

Please go and try you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank DaleK182
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have been visiting this Restaurant for 3-4 years now and absolutly love it! If I was a Michelin appraiser i would give it a star. The food is very reasonable as it is a complete menu. The selection of wine is superb

2  Thank ChampagneChuck
Reviewed October 15, 2012

delightful restaurant hidden behind the cathedral,superb food ,set menu but changes daily, beautifully presented and excellent value! Lunch or evening - you HAVE to visit! My other half and I have been several times throughout the year for lunches and dinners, as a couple and with a few daughters( all over 20!) in tow!Never had a bad experience!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

WOW! Just WOW!
I regret I only had dinner in L'Atelier the last evening of my stay in Alicante. If I had discover the restaurant before, I would have spend there every night! No joke!
The owners are the nicest people I 've met during my month in Alicante! It feels like you're at home and your mom and dad are cooking for you. The only difference is that (at least in my case) this 'mom and dad' cook sooooo much better than my parents. So it's not only the ambience and friendly owners but also, and actually most of all, the food.
There is no other word for it than 'delicious'! Every dish was surprising and DE-LI-CIOUS! You really can't visit Alicante without having dinner in this charming and surprising restaurant whit the nicest owners you'll have ever met!

Heleen from Belgium